Day 31 - A fight

The second Tetsuya and the new puppy began barking and then growling at each other, everyone around them looked questioningly at the two animals before understanding what was going on.

The puppies were arguing.

The arguing ended quickly though. At the exact same moment the puppies jumped at each other, starting to fight. Even if they were still young they knew a few moves. And their teeth were quite sharp, too. Their paws were useful too, being used to kick or scratch their opponent.

There was havoc in the giant gym, all humans jumping forward at once and trying to pull the puppies away from one another while the third puppy, Yoshi, was barking, encouraging his friend.

Tetsuya wasn't giving up, giving his all in the fight. He didn't really like the newcomer before but now he was sure of it. And how could this puppy talk like that? No one was rude to Tetsuya or his humans. This puppy didn't know anything.

But this same new puppy wasn't giving up either, fighting back and attacking just as ferociously (by puppy standards). It's not like he had asked these humans to choose him. He could not like them if he wanted.

And so there were barks and yells coming from Seirin's gym for good five minutes before Kuroko had little Tetsuya in his hands while Kise tried to hold onto the new puppy and not let it run towards the blue-haired boy and bark at him. This wasn't good at all.

"Maybe I should take this one home..." Kise said uncertainly, nodding to the puppy in his hands. "I'll figure something out for a name. But for now these two need to calm down."

"Thank you, Kise-kun." Kuroko said, nodding. "I'll talk to Number 2, too. Try to explain things."

"Yeah... Alright... Bye then." Kise quickly got his and the new puppy's stuff before getting out of the building.

Everyone sighed, the two puppies were away from each other, everything was over. For now.

"So... What are we going to do if they don't like each other?" Kagami asked, confused.