Day 127 - Unexpected

On the next day something unexpected happened. Another boy from the Generation of Miracles joined Kise and Midorima at looking after the puppies during matches.

Both Yosen and Touou had matches against not so well known teams, either because they were new or not so strong. And while Touou passed with flying colours, Yosen drew the short stick.

Aomine had no problem crushing the other team even without going full on out. But Murasakibara had his shield broken for a second time. The first time was by Kuroko and Kagami, the second by some boy from some new, up and rising team.

Of course, Murasakibara was furious. He and Tatsuya tried everything but this boy was somehow unstoppable, no one really did anything against him. And his teammates too didn't pay much attention, just passed him the ball and went back on defense.

Did they trust him that much? Or just were nowhere near in skill level to this boy? He was fast. Not Aomine, Akashi or Tatsuya fast, no. He disappeared, kind of like Kuroko did, and by the time you found him he had already scored. But he did that to the whole Yosen team, not only one player at a time like Kuroko's drive.

How did he do it? Was he another shadow? Kuroko was worried. Because next, Seirin had to play against this team. And right now he couldn't think of anything to counter this move.

After the match Tatsuya wanted to talk to this mysterious boy but couldn't find him. He had disappeared again. Going back to Murasakibara and the other boys, he told Seirin what he had seen and experienced during the match. Murasakibara mumbled a few useful things too, amongst all the death threats towards the boy.

In the end he had to give up though, that was it, Yosen was out of the tournament. And Seirin's next match was tomorrow against the team, that had beaten Yosen.