Day 89 - Trouble again

It was like a repeat of one of the days from back in the beginning. Kuroko had found himself in trouble again. But this time Kagami and Kise were no where to be found to help him.

Because he was alone.

Well, not really. Little Tetsuya was with him. They were on a walk around the park. When Kuroko saw some boys annoying a few little kids, telling them to leave the basketball court.

It was not fair. The kids were there first, already playing a game. They couldn't just leave. And the older boys were being rude. Really not fair.

Kuroko, of course, couldn't stand this. He started in the commotion's direction, ready to defend the kids, little Tetsuya curiously waggling his tail behind him as he followed his human.

As usual no one noticed the blue-haired boy. Until Kuroko, having picked up the discarded basketball suddenly appeared in front of the boy who seemed to be the leader.

"Eh? Who are you?!" The boy asked surprised, lifting an eyebrow. "From where did you come? Aren't you a bit old to play around with these kids?"

"I'm not playing with them. I'm here to tell you to leave them alone." Kuroko said in his quiet, calm voice.

The boy laughed, his friends following the example. "You? Yeah, right. Leave the court!"

Kuroko's eyes were blazing but the boy in front of him didn't know him so of course he didn't notice this. But Kuroko was angry.

He spun to ball in his hands on one of his fingers, moving it close to the face of the rude boy in front of him. A few seconds after it touched his nose, the boy jumped back like he was burned (it sure felt like it).

"What the hell?!"

"Leave to court." Kuroko said with a dangerous voice.

His pup had noticed the troublemakers, too. He was next to his human, growling quietly. But after Kuroko's last words the pup barked, drawing everyone's attention to him.

He was going to help his human.