Day 106 - Learning about the humans

Tetsuya had stopped a few meters away from the Boss, the reddish and the purple puppies. The two animals seemed to be friends as they quickly got into a conversation, the older one asking the other how was his human and if he had everything he needed.

Meanwhile Akashi watched Kuroko's puppy. He knew Murasakibara's puppy would be here but didn't know Seirin's would join them, too.

"Hello, Number 2. Care to join us for a walk? I have a few toys and treats here." The boy proposed with a smile.

Tetsuya looked to the scary human. He seemed nice now. But what was he doing here? And really, was this reddish puppy his?

In truth Akashi knew Murasakibara had matches these past two days so he rang the boy until he picked up his phone. And so Akashi was here to look after the purple-head's puppy. After scolding him about the previous day. Yosen was that close to being kicked out.

This was also a good chance for the reddish puppy and his friend to meet again. So of course Akashi invited the former to come with him.

And now Kuroko's puppy was looking up at him with these creepily familiar eyes. Well, the more the merrier, Akashi thought.

Suddenly the reddish puppy too addressed little Tetsuya.

"Who are you? What do you want?" He barked, ready to protect those near him.

"My human is playing a game of chase the orange ball against his human." The pup nodded towards the purple puppy.

The reddish puppy still was on guard but the purple one looked curiously at Tetsuya.

"Let him join us." He barked. "If our humans are friends like this human is with my human there's nothing wrong, right?" The animal pointed to Akashi.

"Alright. We'll get to know more about the humans this way." The reddish pup said thoughtfully.

He then walked to Akashi and slightly pulled on his trousers before looking to Tetsuya and nodding.

"So he's joining us? Great. Now let's find a nice, not so sunny place to wait till Kuroko's and Murasakibara's game is over. And for you three to play around of course."

And so the group walked to a nearby bench under a big tree,keeping the hot sun rays at bay.

The three pups actually played around and got to know each other. Eventually the red puppy's guard went down and he too decided to have a bit of fun. He could trust Akashi to protect them if anything happened. He knew that now.

And the pup also learned something new. About this game of chase the orange ball and the humans around Tetsuya and the purple puppy. Turns out they all played that game. Even the puppies learned it a bit. And they were all friends.

And also this pink-haired human seemed to be the last one that had no puppy according to Tetsuya. Was he waiting for him to want or decide to live with him?

For the first time ever the reddish pup thought he might actually want to live with a human.