Day 130 - Not given up

Half the match had passed and Seirin was nearly 10 points behind. Aida told them the plan was to focus on attacking for now, there was no way to stop this boy until they figured something out.

So Seirin benched Kuroko and went all out in the third quarter. The were somehow managing to gain points back because the other team was surprised in the sudden change of tactics. Normally people decided to go all defense when they played against them and Izuku. And that normally helped as they got deeper into the spider web.

But of course Seirin wasn't your average, normal team. Their style was run and gun, it was logical to go on the attack, that had saved them before, too.

But the biggest factor for turning the tables was the fact that Kuroko was benched. Izuku sighed, relieved. That meant that the boy was tired and the match was over for him. He could finally play freely, without any fear of his trick getting uncovered.

That was not true. Kuroko wasn't that tired since he hadn't played much but mainly watched. And he hadn't given up on the match. No, he would come back later on with the answer to Izuku's move and how to stop it. But to do that he needed to be able to observe the boy peacefully. The bench was the perfect spot for now. Besides Izuku was playing full power now, using up both his tricks and his stamina.

Maybe this was Kuroko's spider web.