Day 161 - Equal

Hissori and Senshi had the ball, they were going to attack now. But the reddish puppy decided to change things up a bit. This time he was going to be in front and his friend defending under the hoop.

Hissori got the ball while Senshi ran forward. The reddish pup jumped in front of the former, trying to stop him and get the ball. Unfortunately the other pup was more used to this, had more experience.

Until it was time for him to pass the ball. Just as Hissori was passing Akashi's pup, the red one, moved his tail suddenly, hitting the ball and making the other pup fumble with it.

Akashi got up after seeing this. It was Izuki's move when he touched the ball without seeing it in his blind spot. The puppy had seen and remembered that. They hadn't practiced it.

Meanwhile the pass on the court didn't really succeed. Senshi didn't receive and catch the ball properly, so his shot to the hoop was also not his best. And then there was the purple puppy, jumping high and blocking the ball, hitting it towards his reddish friend.

In a few seconds the points were equal. With only two minutes until the end, the fight was at its peek.

Kise and Aomine were angry and surprised while Akashi was kind of happy. Murasakibara just ate his chips.