Day 14 - One hurt on the court

Kagami and Aomine were running after the ball, dribbling, jumping, distracting the other, using their best moves. And yet Aomine seemed relaxed, not even breaking a sweat, while Kagami was panting hard, his hair and shirt wet, barely managing to stop Aomine from scoring.

All because of the puppy running yet again in his feet.

What was Kagami supposed to do? Protect the puppy and lose the game or win the game but with the chance of trampling the poor animal? Great choices...

Aomine noticed Kagami's hesitation, his smirk even bigger. He got him. Now was the moment! So the blue-haired boy quickly looked to the puppy, whistling as if to annoy Kagami. But the puppy got it. A moment later, when Aomine jumped up to shoot towards the hoop and of course Kagami followed, albeit a bit later and still hesitantly.

And a second later, just as the ball went through the hop, there was a whimper.

Kagami froze.

Then he slowly looked down.

Little Tetsuya was curled up into a ball, one of his paws more bent than the rest, a continuation of small whimpers still coming from the puppy.

Shit!

"Good job, Kagami! Did you step on the poor animal?" Aomine asked, annoyance in his voice.

"What? No! I didn't even touch him." Kagami answered with a worried tone, kneeling down next to the animal and scooping it up in his arms.

While he was distracted, looking at the puppy's paw, Aomine looked at its face, noticing how the puppy saw him and poked out his tongue a bit. So Tetsuya was fine, just acting. Clever puppy.

But what was Kagami going to do now?