Day 90 - The blue-eyed duo

As always no one really took him seriously. What with how not tall and not strong Kuroko looked. And of course, his lack of presence.

The puppy wasn't really scary either. It was still young, small, its bark was barely a dangerous one.

So the guys in front of Kuroko laughed, thinking he was actually joking. While the kids behind him were confused and losing hope.

"What? How exactly are you planning to kick us out? Beat us in a basketball match?" The leader asked.

"A basketball match would be great, yes." Kuroko said decisively. A second later he took of his jacket off in one swift movement, surprising everyone. He was getting ready for the match.

The boys laughed. "Alright. I'll play you. And beat you." The leader said, stepping forward.

He had just gotten into position when suddenly the blue-haired boy disappeared. A second later the whoosh of the basket's net could be heard. Kuroko had scored.

The boy got angry, getting the ball. It was his turn now. But before he could do anything, Kuroko opened his mouth to speak.

"I'm not playing alone."

"Wha..." The boy couldn't make even one step and Kuroko had already stolen the ball, yelling the keyword.

'Pass'.

A second later Kuroko threw the ball forward. Everyone looked confused. Who was he passing to? There was no one there.

Suddenly little Tetsuya jumped under the ball, his paws in position. A moment later and the second point was scored.

The three boys were infuriated while the kids were laughing and cheering. Neither had seen anything like that before.

The next plays were 3vs2, the latter team consisting of one human and one puppy. But eventually they won. Easily. With Kuroko's disappearing moves and little Tetsuya's sudden attacks or barks.

Eventually the boys left, panting and grumbling. The kids thanked Kuroko and one of them even ran to a nearby shop to buy treats for the pup.

In the end the blue-eyed duo stayed out a bit later than normally, playing basketball with the future generation. And they both had a lot of fun.