Day 27 - Seirin

His humans.

Tetsuya was glad he had them. Even if they were weird sometimes. He liked them the way they were.

All of them had their quirks. But together they were unique. No one could copy them, neither their behaviour and friendship, nor their way of chasing the orange ball.

Tetsuya was also kind of proud with them.

Unless they started a weird episode. Then, everything went bonkers. Tetsuya didn't know what to do with them.

But still, he wouldn't change or leave his humans for anything in the world.

Even if they were panicking over the fact that they had to clean up or the female human had promised them a really dreadful training program for a month. Tetsuya rolled his eyes (he hadn't really done this recently) before going to the supply closet and taking a few mops out by dragging them by their cloths towards a few of the boys. Then he pushed the cart for the balls near two other boys. Next, the puppy pushed the box with cloths and disinfectants left by the female human to the last of the Seirin's boys.

They all got the idea. They were clever, Tetsuya knew it, just didn't always show it. Or were too scared by the female human to decide what actually had to be done. Humans, you know.

And so the puppy helped his humans out yet again. Sometimes they just needed a little push. Or a little bite to the ankle.

And Tetsuya was always there to give it.

Tetsuya Nigō Drabbles Part 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें