Day 160 - Surprised

The second and final ten minutes began, the ball was in the reddish pup's possession. He remembered what Akashi had told him, pass or score if you're sure you're going to score. Now Senshi was on him, trying to get the ball. He was quite fast and unpredictable. Hissori was running near the purple pup. So their tactic was similar, the one who could pass stays behind while the one who could attack goes forward.

The reddish pup thought of what he could do. He knew his friend didn't score always. But he himself didn't score on every try either. So they had to trick the two other puppies and win some time to score properly.

Next was analysing in what they were good. The two puppies had gone through this with Akashi before but now the reddish one decided to check if there's something helpful there.

Akashi's pup was good at passing and standing on his hind legs. Scoring wasn't that good. But his speed was impeccable. The purple pup could score with his head. But he wasn't that fast. His passing was alright, too. What else? They haven't tried him on defense though, neither puppy really knew how to defend...

The time for thinking was over as Senshi was really trying to get the ball now. The reddish pup quickly stepped back, getting on his hind legs, the ball in his front paws. His friend saw that and got ready but Hissori followed quickly. So the reddish puppy decided to try something. He made a few steps like that, bouncing the ball to keep his balance. The other puppies on the court watched him surprised while he crossed it and threw the ball in the hoop. Even the humans were speechless.

Anyway, he had scored. One more point and they were going to be even. They could do it.