Day 169 - Have to Win

There was not much time and Midorima and Kuroko continued falling behind. Aomine and Kise somehow managed to block everything thrown their way. They seemed like different people compared to yesterday and their previous match.

The fact that Hissori and Senshi had played together so much helped, too. They knew the other's movements and timings. Yoshi and Tetsuya had played together and before of course. But not as much. And they weren't that big of fans of the game. It wasn't the same.

Besides, Yoshi was too tired. Whatever ideas Kuroko and Midorima had, little Tetsuya was alone against two.

And so, with no one expecting it, they lost. Aomine and Kise won.

They won against the two guys who were known as the best tacticians. Especially Kuroko.

(Alright, they might have tried Murasakibara's tactic and bribed their puppies with food last night.)

Midorima was left with the impression that he and Kuroko had underestimated their friends and opponents. The blue-haired boy kept his thoughts to himself.

Meanwhile Kise, Aomine, Hissori and Senshi celebrated. And were happy that they'll have two days to rest. There was a free day after tomorrow's match after all. Akashi had to worry now, not they.

And Akashi was a bit worried. And Murasakibara wasn't helping. But they had to win, too. Akashi had to win.