Day 174 - One point

Tetsuya and Yoshi watched each other, waiting for the ball to leave the pink-haired human's hand. The two bestest of friends among the puppies were about to fight each other on the court.

The ball was in the air and Tetsuya jumped up to get it. He noticed the green-eyed puppy didn't do the same but made a few steps backwards. He was getting ready to defend.

And so the match started. Little Tetsuya got the ball while his friend defended. No points were scored. Then Yoshi got the ball but somehow Tetsuya got lucky and didn't give any points away.

The match went like that for a while, nothing new and unpredictable. In the end the first point though, surprisingly went to Yoshi. He didn't do any special move, no. He just ran forward a bit faster than usual and messed up Tetsuya's rhythm.

After a while, of course, Tetsuya got the score even. It was only logical. So the match went on like that. The pups just knew each other too well. Some baskets were scored from time to time but nothing out of the ordinary. It seemed that they were saving their powers just as much as their secret moves.

The first half ended with one point lead for Tetsuya. But still, nothing was set in stone yet, there were ten more minutes after the break.