Once a cheater always a cheater.

Description - "You better tell her or I will!! I swear tom she would know what happened in that room that night!" That's the text that sent Aurora's life from being a wife to being a divorced women.

***

She knew what was happening.

She wasn't dumb

He became distant, barely looked at her, and yet he still seemed happy and content with life, being the wife of Edward was hard but being the wife of Tom Hardy was impossible, all the fame, money, women and temptation. I knew at some point I was gonna lose him, I just didn't think it would happen after we were married.

It was four in the morning and Tom was sleeping I know I should also be asleep but I packed my bag two hours ago and have just been sitting in this chair.

Should I leave?

Can I leave?

My mother dealt with this her whole marriage and she always told me never to be like her, always leave once you are cheated on, because then they keep doing it. Yet here I am. I stood up walking back into the room, I got to the closet and grabbed the suitcases I walked out and then went to the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush and looking to myself in the mirror I was already crying.

"Aurora?" I tensed and when I walked out the bathroom Tom was still laying down and looked like he just opened his eyes. "You okay?" He sat up and I licked my lips his eyes traveled to my hands and that seemed to make him sit all the way up. "Where you going? I didn't see any job's marked?" He asked and I sucked in a breath.

"I'm leaving Edward." He tensed, he knew no good came from calling him by his first name.

"What are you tal-"

"I know." When I said that he looked confused.

"Aurora what are you talking about-"

"I KNOW YOU BEEN FUCKING MY BEST FRIEND!" I snapped and when I did his eyes went wide he jumped out the bed.

"Aurora-"

"No, I'm leaving." He grabbed my wrist.

"Let me explain, please?" He said and I looked down to his hand all I could picture were those two together, I snatched my wrist away.

"No." I turned around and walked out the house.

"Aurora please, wait a second it didn't mean anything baby please, she didn't mean anything." I got into the car and sped away I needed to get out of here, I needed to find my way on my own.

***

Five years later.

"Aurora, over here." I posed for the picture's I been doing this for about four years so I've gotten use to the flashes all the time.

"Aurora who are you wearing?"

"Chanel." I answered and took three steps to the left then two hours later I walked into the ball and looked around.

"It's pretty." I say to my assistant who nodded her head. "Who's at the table with me other then the five?" I asked because I seen another seat which I was not told about.

"I'm not sure, we weren't told about this." I nodded my head and sucked it up.

How bad can one more person really be?

Twenty minutes into the awards I wasn't getting any just here because I was invited, the sixth person didn't show up and I was waiting for he or she to come waiting was getting me a little tense and irritated.