Baby girl's got an itch.

Tom hardy was a man known for his hardness, and his no nonsense claw's, but that didn't mean he didn't have a weakness and that weakness was 4'7, weighted 118 pounds, had long brown hair and big green eyes.

No one knew who he had in his home, no one understood what he did once those mansion door's closed, and that's the way he liked it. He made all his workers, gardeners, and care givers to his baby girl sign waver's any of them say a thing he will own their life's, he's not scared of his workers or what the paparazzi would say if they were to ever find out.

He worries what his baby girl would do.

"Baby girl." Tom said into the phone not hearing anything but her breathing on the other end.

"Daddy." She moaned that out and Tom had to close his eyes. "I miss you." She never cared about how needy she sounded which was one of the things he loved about her, he knew the moment she sucked him off in a building full of his family as they shared their life stories, that when she wanted something she would get it.

"Me too." Tom said back always in control other then when he was with her.

"I'm horny daddy." Tom took a sharp intake of air and pressed his hand on his dick.

"Princess?"

"Daddy, I just want to cum I haven't done anything all day." She moaned out and Tom licked his lips.

"Haven't done nothing?" He asked and she groaned he could just picture her curled into a ball holding her stomach when she gets the itch it won't go away, and it just keeps getting worst and worst.

"Daddy." She moaned this time out of irritation and Tom tsk her which caused her to moan again.

"I am with people." Tom simply said then heard a whine. "No whining." He snapped and only heard her moan from the other end.

"It hurts." Hearing that he sighed.

Can't have his baby girl in pain.

"Where are you baby girl?"

"Living room." She groaned.

"Go to the room and lay in the bed." Tom said and looked around the car, his driver and guard was in the front but at this point his baby girl is in pain, and her need's matter more than their comfortableness. He heard a door open before it shut then seconds later, he could hear her climbing in the bed using the step stool since it's too high for her to just get on.

"I'm laying down daddy." She groaned and he placed his hand on his dick to settle it because it was pressing against his pants.

"What are you wearing doll?"

"Nothing." Hearing that Tom sucked in another breath before letting out slowly which caused a loud moan to come from the other end.

"Now run your hand down your chest to your gut-" He heard her moan, and he ran his hand through his hair.

She ran her fingers down her body till she got to her pussy that was already dripping with anticipation, her hands were shaking from the pain her stomach, dipping her fingers inside her vagina she hissed out and Tom closed his eyes knowing exactly what she was doing now.

"Finger to mouth. Now baby girl." Doing as told she pulled out and tasted herself throwing her head back the phone came out her hands and she quickly lifted it back up. "Rub your clit baby girl, up and down-" She moaned and loud. "Yes, just like that, faster come on you can go faster-"

"Daddy!" She yelled out the burning in her stomach still around but not as bad, she needed to be filled up she was just teasing herself more, she wanted her daddy stretching her out.

"So good, just what you need baby girl. I'm so close baby right around the corner and then I can fuck you, baby girl I could stick my dick inside your tight hole stretch you all the way out baby gi-"

"Daddy stop." She rasp's and he chuckled. "Daddy please you need to come home, please daddy come ho-" She stopped because she must have heard the door open, she sat up in bed before she heard the loud footsteps, starring at the door he came inside and was starring at her he shut the door gently placing the key's down, then he slowly took off his clothes she was breathing so hard by the end her leg's were shaking and she felt practically under his control. She knew not to speak, she knew the rules.

Daddy speak's first, daddy always speak's first.

"I missed you." He said placing a kiss on her neck she moaned out throwing her head back and when he kept kissing her she started to cry.

"Daddy." She was in more then pain right now.

"Shh, princess, daddy's got you." Then he thrust into her, she screamed out the feeling finally gone he was inside her just the way she needed and wanted all day, she's needed this. His hands went to her ass and she threw her head back her fingers tangling in sheet's his trust getting sloppier as he ran his hand up and down her body, she yelled out feeling him cumming inside her, he collapsed next to her and she looked over to him.

"I'm sorry daddy." She said and tom turned over.

"Why?" He asked.

"I couldn't wait, I was in pa-" He pressed his finger against her lips.

"If my baby girl has her itch, then as her daddy I will take care of it." He said she leaned down kissing his lip's and laying her head on his chest.

Finished.