Wonder who's car this is?

Today would be the first time I went out of the house since my breakup with Robert, I decided staying in the house would be better than going out and dealing with the press. Robert was filming a movie when I got the news that him and Kristen were seen kissing one another, OFF THE SET !! And the next day he called to break up with me and told me he never loved me.

I should have known.

We got together because our parents were friends since grade school and it only made sense that me and him got together.

My best friend Kate would say that we were doomed from the start, and boy was she right.

Today was a music festival and I had gotten an invite from Kylie Jenner and I couldn't ignore that she was the only one who really checked up on me when everything with Robert hit the fan.

Which was crazy surprising.

Me and Kate were dancing in the middle of the mosh pit our body moving, our fist pumping, I had alcohol running through my veins and suddenly I was yanked towards a group of guys, they all started to grab me and touch me, I pushed them away the best I could and tried to get through the crowd, but they kept yanking me back, I seen Kate trying to push her way to me but it was not happening.

"AYE!" Hearing the loud speaker's boom everybody stopped and I looked to the stage in shock to see everyone had stopped and was now paying attention to me. I lifted the shirt because one man had yanked it down.

"Come here ma'am." I looked up and into these huge brown eyes he put his hand out and I went with him as the music started again, I glanced back to see what looked like guards pushing all the guys that were messing with me towards the other way.

"Thanks." I mumbled to the male still holding my body just a little shaken still.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I tilted my head and looked into his eyes.

He looks really familiar?

"Y-yeah, they just touched me." I said and he nodded slowly.

"They also busted your lip." He said and slowly he rubbed his finger against my lip and when he pulled back I saw the blood on his finger.

"Great." I mumbled and he tilted his head.

"Wait a minute I know you." When he said that I looked up and tilted my head. "Yeah you just broke up with Ro-"

"Yes, that's me." I quickly cut him off and he snickered.

"I'm Tom, Thomas Hardy." When he said that I squinted my eyes before it hit me.

"Holy fuck !?" He's snickered. "Your tom Hardy the actor." I started to fan girl, and way hard.

"Yes." He laughed and we got to the bar side and I took a seat. He sat next to me and I looked around seeing lots of people staring at him.

"I should find my friend." I said and he smiled.

"Want a little help?" When he asked that I snickered.

"You don't even know m-"

"Amy." He cut me off and I smiled.

"I guess you would." I sighed a little. "Yeah you could help." He nodded and we walked back towards the mosh, I looked at the thing one time and knew I wasn't gonna find her I looked around and seen a empty patch of grass with one pillow and two blanket's since I didn't see a bag , or clothes, or anything for that matter so I walked over plopping down and taking a deep breath, Tom sat next to me and we both laid back looking to the sky.

We had been laying outside for hours, the music only got louder and the place only got more packed, me and tom had been talking for maybe most of the time and the other time's we were making fun of the drunk guy's, and high people. Tom was staring at me a lot and it was making me more turned on by the second.