No way out, so running is the next step.

Final part. Part 1 - The stranger that saved his life. Part 2 - Give you my heart that's filled with pain. Part 3 - They will do more then just make it.

***

"You got this." Tom says down to Miranda. "Come baby say it with me." He said rubbing his hand over her sweaty face.

"I got this." She said before yelling out in pain again.

"Yup, you got this baby your so strong, your the best-"

"Just, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She yelled out in pain.

"Okay, damn-"

"Tom." She laid her head on his shoulder he kissed her head.

"One more big push." And with that huge push she yelled out and Tom grabbed her hand before they both heard the little cry, Tom looked up.

"It's a boy." They both let out a breath.

"We knew it love." Tom said and she snickered nodding her head.

"Skin to skin, I'm sleepy." She said before laying back, the doctors waited about three minutes before they said she was fully asleep and it was a well needed rest, Tom took his shirt off and washed his hands as they placed the baby on his chest and laid the blanket on his back, Tom took a seat and looked down to the little boy.

His little boy.

"Hi little man." He coo'ed running his finger down his little cheek, the baby opened his eyes and looked to Tom who smiled. "Welcome to the world." Tom stood up walking to the bed he sat down laying next to Miranda. "This is your mommy, but she's sleeping. You got her tired man." He coo'ed and the baby just starred up to him. "I wonder what mommy is gonna name you? I mean you look like a Elias but I think mommy won't like th-"

"I love it." Tom looked over shock that she's even awake.

"Awe baby go back to be-"

"Elias." She smiled leaning into his embrace and looked to the baby. "He's so small." She said and tom giggled.

"He has your eyes." She smiled.

"Think so."

"Oh yeah, all you." He said sitting up, she sat up also and he placed the baby in her lap slipping his shirt back on, she moved her gown down and the baby laid his head on her chest, Tom came and sat back down.

"Lay back." He said and she fixed the baby laying him on her chest. "I will take him when you fall back to sleep." She nodded her head and closed her eyes. "I love you Miranda." He said leaning down he placed a kiss on her lips it took a second before she felt it and kissed his back.

"I love you too Tom." She said and Tom laid his head back starring at the baby that was curled in a little ball on her chest, he smiled running his hand through Miranda's hair and sighing in content.

They would be okay.

Two days later Miranda and Elias was released from the hospital and Tom was wheeling her out as she was starring at the baby who was sleeping in the car seat.

"Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"This all feels to good." When Miranda said that Tom sighed.

"It'll be okay. I promise." When they got outside Tom grabbed the car seat buckling everything that needed to be buckled in.

*Ding*

Miranda opened the phone without really looking at who it was, she was still super sore, and getting out this chair was harder then she wanted it to be.