Come with me.

The light's were blaring, the music was loud, and the alcohol was swirling throughout my body. I been dancing with this random guy for maybe twenty or so minutes his hands were moving up and down my body.

"Hey." I finally pulled back and got a good look at the guy he had blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hi." He drunkenly giggled and I turned around so my ass was firm against his junk, his hands went to my waist, meanwhile my eyes roamed the room and they landed on a guy at the bar I would never get caught starring but his eyes were locked on mine and he was clutching that poor cup in his hand.

He's gonna hurt it.

I felt a kiss on my neck and my hand went to the back of his head and ran through his hair yet my eyes were trained on the brown eyed male at the bar. He took down the rest of his cup and stood up out the stool fixing his jacket he started to walk over my way.

He got right in front of me his eyes roaming mine I didn't stop dancing on the blonde but suddenly I was yanked outta his hold and into brown eyes.

"You know Lottie I never pegged you for a cock tease." I yanked myself out his hold suddenly feeling more then sober.

"How do you know my name?" I asked and turned around to see blonde hair now dancing with another chick.

Fucking great, I been working on him for hours.

"I could never forget good ol' Lottie." When he said that my eyes went wide.

"Edward!? Shit!" I almost leaped into his arms and he snickered wrapping his arms around me. "What the fuck!? Where you been!" I pushed him away and he laughed.

"Well you know me. Always running." I crossed my arms and shook my head.

"Yeah, such a fucking runner." I licked my lips and looked around to see a guy with jet black hair starring me down with a look at hate in his eyes. "Your guy?" I said and he turned his head he made some kind of wrist movement and the guy quickly look away.

"Wanna get outta here?" When he asked that I smirked.

"Of course." We both walked out the club the moment we got outside his jet black muscle car was pulled up and he got inside, I got into the passenger seat feeling my pocket and happy that I didn't lose another phone.

"So Lottie tell me how have you been these three year-"

"Really, you wanna talk or fuck?" I asked and he smirked.

"I would pay for both." When he said that I smirked.

"I know you will." I sat back after that and looked to the road not even ten seconds later tom had pulled the car over and turned it off, I looked over to him and he just tilted his head.

"Why won't you leave with me?" I slightly bit my lip only for his finger to attach to my lip and pull it away.

"I c-couldn't." He smiled.

"I told you I would have taken your mother with us." I nodded my head slightly.

"I couldn't do that to her, she was already sick, she was dying it was only a matter of time my mother only wanted to die in the same place she spent her life with her kids. She wanted to die in her house. I couldn't move my mother to some strange knew place just at the point of her resting."

"I heard she passed not to lon-"

"The day after you left, the day after I asked you to stay with me for just one more night." Tom bit his lip and god did that turn me on, he seemed to catch on to my lip bite because he slowly went into the back seat and pulled me gently with his, he laid over me and I bit his lower lip before he started to kiss me, pressing his bulge against me my back arched and or tongue's danced for dominance his winning in the end his hips thrust's into mine and my hands went to his jean's slipping them down, his hands went to the hem on my short's and he slipped that off with my underwear. He kissed me harder and my hands went to his shirt ripping it off his body he groaned into my mouth and pushed himself further down on me, I gasp's in shocked and arched my back even more.

I pulled back slipping off my shirt and his hands went to my back unlatching the bra and letting it slip down my arm and onto the car floor, we were both naked and we once again started to kiss he pulled back dipping his head into my breast sucking on my nipple before going to the other one, I was soaked and wanting nothing more then for him to enter me, I wanted to feel him.

"Tom." I whimpered and he pulled back our eyes locked as his hands ran up and down my side's.

"So needy." He said and I bit my lip which made him groan and slam his lips against mine his fingers went to my pussy and I almost screamed out in pleasure his fingers sent shiver's through my body suddenly he slammed into me without any warning his cock was stretching me out he was thrusting in and out of me, I threw my head back and with my right hand grabbed the head of the seat as he slammed in and out of me.

"Tom." I moaned and his hands went to my breast.

"Fucking hell women!" He groaned out leaning down and biting my nipple, my body started to shiver and my head was spinning, I was cumming and it was all happening so fast I couldn't feel it till my body was exploding my hands went to my tom's chest and I ran my hand's down his chest his thrust got sloppy, his face buried into my neck and he bit down hard enough for me to scream out and feel the mark already forming. He thrust into me six more times the hardest he could before he was yelling out my name and releasing he didn't stop afterwards he stayed moving till we were both down from our high's.

We were both dressed and had climbed back into the front seat still a little outta breath tom looked over to me.

"So love, you gonna run away with me?" When he asked that I looked over to him and bit my lip.

"Of course." When I said that he got this huge smile pulling me onto his lap and placing a hard ass kiss on my lips.

"I so fucking knew it." I giggled pulling back and he turned the car on.

"Lets ride baby." Then he slammed on the gas and I wrapped my arms around his neck  and started to kiss him.

Finished.