Just something different.

He was so good..

He was too good.

It honestly bothered me that he never looked at me, not even a glance my way.

Tom was the only guy on the football team that wasn't a player and boy was it bugging me, he's only dated two girls in the three years I've known him and he's been faithful and great to the both of them girls.

Now it's not like I wanted to date him per say I just wanted to know how it felt to be with him, I knew he couldn't be nice in bed the way he was every day.

Step one I needed to become his partner in chemistry which wasn't hard due to the teacher in Chem being my favorite she partnered me up with him.

Step two getting him alone and away from that bimbo which has been harder to do, we studied twice already and each time she was around, so this time were studying at my house and she's not invited.

School had ended, the only people left on the school ground's were teachers, the football team and the girlfriends of the football team, I had found a seat in the stands and was on my phone the entire time football practice was going.

The team had came off the field and tom said he just had to change I said okay and told him too meet me at my car, I was leaning against the hood of my car when I heard a giggle looking up to see Tom was with his girlfriend before he said goodbye she glared at me and I smiled walking into the driver side and starting the car up.

"You're ready?" I looked over to tom as he got in.

"Yup." I nodded my head as I rode back to my house, I let out a small sigh as we walked into my house the door shutting behind us. "Damn.. Your parent's rich or something?" He asked looking around.

"They were yeah." I muttered tossing my book bag on the couch and the keys onto the table in the middle of my living room.

"Were? Like they're broke now?" He asked in confusion and I smiled up to him. God was his innocence a turn on.

"I need to take a shower, gym class was brutal. Help yourself." I smiled before I walked to the stairs, I glanced behind me to see Tom had laid his paper's out and began to work, I got to the top of the step's slipping off all my clothes before looking too myself in the mirror.

"You got this." I muttered to myself as I walked back down the stairs at first tom didn't look over but it didn't take long for his eyes to be bulging out his head, and his body to had been tensed. I began to once again walk up the stairs only glancing back to see tom was eyeing me and following me like a predator would follow it's prey.

I lead him to the bathroom turning the shower on and stepping inside he watched me as I let the water run down my head and body, my eyes didn't leave his as he stripped out of his clothing and climbed into the shower with me, he just starred down to me he never once moved it was like he was having an internal battle in his head.

"Welcome tom." I muttered my hand making way to his ab's he tensed as I ran my hand up and down his chest.

"I have a girl friend." He sounded so weak trying to protest against my touch.

"Sh, she's not here." I leaned forward wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my lips to his gently at first and when he responded to the kiss boy did I get something I've been wanting for such a long time.

His kiss, yet it was still so gentle, I didn't want gentle so I ran my nails down his back and when I heard his moan I almost dropped to my knee's, I needed to feel for of him.

"Wait, shit. No. Wait!" He pulled me away from him his hands holding tightly onto my shoulders. "W-we can't do this. I got a girlfriend." I bit my tongue knowing if he doesn't let this go right now, right here I was gonna burst into tear's.