Time for a trip.

Part 9. Part 8 - Lets just lay here.

***
"No thanks." I said looking around the room, Jake had busted into my room with his friends only to see me and Tom naked in the bed which he's been complaining about, but he was lucky me and Tom had just finished fucking cause he would had seen more.

"Come on the music festival it would be so fun!" Shelia said jumping on the bed, Tom was in the bathroom taking a shower and I just slipped on my short's and shirt.

"Do you remember yesterday?" I asked her confused and she tilted her head.

"What happened?" She asked and I sighed.

"You were passed out on a stairwell with a man trying to take you away! Why would you want to go through that again?" I asked and she sighed.

"Sorry." I smiled.

"It's okay, I got you home."

"Come on Ella! Have some fun!" Jake said and I smirked.

Oh brother if only you knew the fun I have!

"Okay, I'm in!"

"In what?" Tom walked out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist I smirked and he bit his lip

"The music festival."

"Well how are we getting there because mom and dad aren't giving us allowance for another year." I smirked.

"We already got that." Blake said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Blake's mother just bought a RV it's huge!" Stan jumped up and I nodded a little.

"So we're just all gonna be in an RV together for how long?"

"Two days." I groaned.

"Come on it's gonna be so fun!" Shelia said and I looked over to her.

"I don't wanna babysit." I said and she smirked.

"That's okay I got my own babysitter." She looked to my brother and I scoffed.

"Yeah right, he was just as wasted as you last night, do you remember where you got that black eye?" I asked looking to Jake.

"No, I was won-"

"You fell down the hill, hitting a tree on the way down. I'm not going because everyone's gonna be drunk, you know how unsafe that is!?" I asked.

"Um, I don't drink." Blake said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes you do, weren't you at my birthday party?" I asked and he nodded.

"I still wasn't drunk, I smoke some weed but I don't drink, that's why I'm driving." He said and I shook my head.

"How can I trust you to make sure me, her and Jake all-"

"What about me!?" Tom asked poking his head out the closet, I turned my head to him and crossed my arms.

"You can take care of yourself." I said and he snickered.

"That's true. So I got you then love." Tom said and I smiled.

"Okay gross! Are we in or not!?" Jake asked and I smiled.

"We're in."

"YES!"

"WE'RE GONNA PARTY BITCHES!"

"I'M GONNA SHAKE MY ASS!" We all burst out laughing at Stan and tom came over wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Your crazy." He whispered and I turned my head placing a kiss against his lip's.

***

"And oh my god the drinks are gonna be to die for!"