Could it be a happy ending?

Warning, this chapter has some disturbing manner's, such as rape, abuse, and domestic violence, so please if you are sensitive to those things please DO NOT READ. And if you do want to read, I hope you enjoy. Thanks and goodbye.

***

My grandmother once told my mother if a man hit's you, it mean's he love's you more then anyone else ever could.

My mother once told me if a man hit's you then you deal with it, but you never EVER hit the man back, because they will snap and whatever he does after that. Is 100% your fault.

My father once told me it doesn't matter how long you been together or how long you've been married if the man want's sex, you give him sex because if not. He'll just take it.

I've feared every man since the day I met him.

Johnny Andy Jones.

The first time I met him I was sixteen years old and my father told me he was gonna be my husband in just three short month's and because of that I had to seal the deal and make him want me.

I didn't fight him the first time, I didn't do anything but take what he wanted to give me, then came the day I said no to him for the first time.

I said no and the moment I did my father's voice rung in my ear's.

"Never say no to us men, because if we really want it well take it, either way." Johnny had been accusing me of cheating on him since the very beginning of our relationship and I was done letting him accuse me then fuck me.

"Johnny please." I mumbled as he stalked my way.

"JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH!" He yelled and I hit the wall wincing when my head hit the wall a little too hard.

"I FUCKING DID-" Johnny smacked me right in the face my body hit the floor and I could feel the black eye just swelling. Johnny looked down to me and I held my face looking up to him he was pissed, angry, and in lust? No. Please no.

"You never fucking yell at me!" He snapped grabbing my arm and jerking me off the floor.

"I'm sorry." I started to cry and he licked his lips.

"No need, I'm gonna teach you to never do that again!" He said and pushed my back against the wall before pinning my hands over my head.

"Johnn-"

"Shut up!" I did as told and put my head down the tears pouring out my eyes and my face swelling up, his hands started to run down my body and with the last of my energy I pushed him away, he fell to the floor and I took the chance to run I got halfway up the stairs when I felt my hair being grabbed and I smacked into the stairs with a loud thud, I was being dragged down the stairs before I felt the floorboard under me.

"Johnny please, what are you-" He hovered over me starring into my eyes, this dark look is not one I seen from him ever, yes he has beat me but he's never went this far.

I understand men can't take no for an answer, but why can't they accept it?

The tears were pouring out my eyes when his hands snaked underneath my skirt and into my underwear, he placed his lips against mine and started to kiss me when I didn't kiss him back he started to kiss harder so I moved my face to the side, with his other hand he yanked my face to his and once again tried to kiss me.

"Kiss me back right fucking now!" He snapped.

"No! I hate you!" I yelled the tears still pouring out my eyes but that seemed to turn him on more, he was liking this fight from me suddenly his finger jammed into me and I tried to push him away but he grabbed both my wrist and slammed them down to the floor, I gasp's in shock feeling my wrist crack just a little, he ripped the underwear right off me and licked my face.