Going below my belt.

Hey, the person didn't want a shutout but at least we could have an inside joke, :) - So this part is REQUESTED!! BOOM BOOM BOOM! Anyways anonymous, I hope ya enjoy! And do you get the gif? I hope so *Sigh's*

Part 3. Part 1 - The stepfather, Part 2 - The end of the road

Takes place two months after part 1.

***

The light's were blaring, the music was going, the sweaty bodies rubbing against one another, the sweat from many falling down their bodies and landing where ever and on who ever. Others found it nasty, but me. I loved this vibe the drugs coursing through my body was a way I dealt with the dysfunction of my everyday life, and yes others might say this is the worst way to deal but I say why not.

"Baby." I knew the voice was Andre but for some reason I seen tom, I guess it's not odd. I rather picture tom then Andre any day.

"Yes." I slurred feeling a body hit my back I turned my head and a man was now dancing against me, I looked back to Andre who looked pissed. "Calm down." I whispered kissing his neck and he groaned I felt him push the man away and chuckled he backed up yanking my hand and pulling me out the club.

"Andre." I groaned and looked back to me pissed.

"Why would you let him just dance on you!?" He snapped and I bit my lip.

"Andre baby." I moved forward swaying my hips and he stepped back all the way till he back hit the wall.

"What are you doing?" He asked his voice no longer mad just shaky.

"Can we go back to my-"

"No!" He pushed me away and stormed off I groaned leaning my head against the wall.

"YOUR MEAN!"

"I HATE YOU SOMETIMES!" He yelled and I snickered, taking a deep breath I looked left then right and when I seen my mom and tom I groaned.

"Gr-"

"What are you doing here!?" My mom and tom walked over I took a deep breath as I mother almost tripped over the invisible crack on the floor.

"Hey mom." I glared at tom and my mom groaned.

"And hi tom." She mocked me and I snickered.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked and she laughed.

"Child I am the parent I go wherever I wan- Ah!" She fell and I mean just dropped out of no where I caught her before she hit the floor my knee hitting the ground and scarping, I held in my hiss and took a deep breath.

"Lemme get the car." Tom mumbled walking off and I sighed helping my mother off the floor.

"You know baby, I love you." She leaned her head against my shoulder.