I don't want anything other then you.

Part 3. Part 1 - Could do alot in twenty minutes. Part 2 - Couldn't ask for a better time.

***

"So tom told me you marked him up?" I smiled at tom's wife.

"Yup." Tom smirked at me.

"Well I let him know that can't happen anymore." When she said that I glanced at tom who blew me a kiss, I smiled.

"Okay." I shrugged and she shook her head.

"I'm serious, if you two get caught that could cause a lot more drama then we ne-"

"Dadddy! Please can we go." I cut off his wife and he nodded standing up he grabbed my hand and tom's wife shook her head.

"You two are gonna get us all caught." She groaned as we walked up the stairs and he led us towards the room, I plopped down on the bed.

"Baby girl we gotta move out this place and get our own place." Tom said sitting on the couch I smirked.

"Really daddy, you wanna live with me?" I kissed his neck running my hands down his chest. He grabbed my arm pulling me onto his lap so I was straddling him.

"Baby girl, I always wanted to live with you." He snickered kissing my neck his hands slowly ran down my back causing me to shiver as our mouths moved In sync he pulled back only to slide my shot off before he was once again kissing me his hand found my breast I let out a quiet moan.

"Dadddy, I don't wanna be loud." I hissed and he flashed me that beautiful smile of his.

"So you better keep quiet my love." He turned us around kissing down my body.

"Dadddy!" I groaned at his teasing.

"What's the matter baby? Tell daddy what you want." He smiled at me flashing those beautiful teeth.

"I want more!" I basically yelled he wasn't doing anything barely had me naked. We quicky got naked his mouth attaching to my stomach as he kissed down my body till he got to my core. His hands danced over my thighs spreading my legs more my thoart was so dry I just wanted him to something.

"Tell me something baby, why is your pussy so pretty?" I moaned arching my back he watched me, he loved me begging for him practically in tears wanting him.

And boy did I crave for this man's touch.

He used his fingers to spread my soaking cunt just admiring my pussy I watched him bucking my hips which caused him to snicker and hold me down by my waist. I was desperate for his touch, I just wanted it all the time all day.

"DADDY!" I cried out and he kissed my inner thigh I once again was gonna buck my hips but he already knew so he held me down.

"Someone doesn't care about my wife hearing now." He said his eyes still locked on her pussy, he licked his lips running his fingers down my core, his thumb massaging my outer lips putting pressure in all the right places. "You look so beautiful. I'm making you feel so perfect and special tonight." He continued massaging my pussy with his finger. "I ever tell you I'm the luckiest guy alive to call you mine?" He mumbled, stopping his movements and I whined digging my head into the sheets.

"I swea-"

"Now be patient baby girl or I will punish you." I wiggled wanting to yell for him to do something but his punishments mean no cumming and I won't take that chance, especially right now. Finally after what felt like forever he firmly licked a long stripe up my core and I moaned biting my lip to silence myself a little. He entered two fingers into my hole and I gasp's clenching around him the feeling of his fingers inside me was absolutely perfect and his tongue licking my clit was only a plus.

My body was shivering and I could already feel myself ready to cum, which only stimulated when he groaned against my clit causing a vibration to course through my body.

"Mm, oh my god." I exclaimed, feeling goosebumps form as my high washed over, I was expecting him to stop but he began to kiss all over my pussy. "Nooo." I whined only causing tom to close his mouth around my clit and suck lightly. My back arched off the bed as he countiued to suck and kiss at my clit pulling back and once again bringing his fingers to my pussy.

"You wanna cum again don't you baby?" He whispered blowing at my already sensitive core. "We gonna see how many you could give me tonight baby girl. His tongue lapped over my clit as his fingers kept the same rhythm inside me, my entire body felt like It was on fire.

"Daddy! Shit, I'm gonna cum! Fuck I'm gonna cum." He lightly licked at my clit as I was once again was cumming, it felt forever till he finally pulled back coming to kiss my lips.

"I love you baby girl." He muttered against my lips.

"I love you too- no daddy." I tried to move away as tom got back in between my legs but he gripped my hips holding me down, his tongue immediately working in my core, I gasp's begging him to give me a second but my pleads fell on deaf ears as he entered his tongue into my hole, I dug my face into the pillow just in time because seconds later a knock came from the door.

"Listen I'm leaving." Tom didn't stop working on my pussy but he did slow down almost torturing me with the slow speed.

"M'kay." He looked up to me with his wicked grin, we heard shuffling  before the door slammed shut we both snickered before his mouth reattached to my pussy and the moans left my lips, loud. "Yes baby, that's what daddy likes to hear." I could barley heat his voice as he continued working my clit like nothing he's ever done before.

"I could feel you baby girl, come on. Cum for me again. I know you could do it." His praises made my body shiver in delight my legs quaked and I let go once again this time going to close my legs but he quickly stopped me kissing my thigh before coming up to my tummy.

He slipped the blankets over both of us but I kicked he blankets away, i was still sweating.

"Daddy shower." I whined and he giggled lifting me up and taking up to the bathroom, my butt hit the sink as he turned on the shower I got inside he shower the cool water calming me down perfectly and just the way I needed right now.

"Feel better baby girl?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and I nodded. "So house, mansion, loft, condo? What do you say baby girl?"

"Penthouse." He chuckled kissing my neck.

"Penthouse it is." I turned around so I was facing him and pressed my lips against his.

"I love you daddy." He smiled.

"I love too baby girl."

Part 4.