Could do a lot in twenty minutes.

Today was stressful and I've only been awake for three hour's, I got to class about two and half hour's ago and in just a few minutes I would be able too go on break and I know exactly where I'm going. 

I have a thirty minute break it takes about five minutes to get too his office, which would leave me with twenty minutes. 

My leg was tapping at the anticipation, I could feel his fingers running up my thigh not stopping till his fingers were buried deep inside me, I closed my eyes laying my head against the desk and taking deep breath's but just as I got myself together I could fill his lips placed against my neck sucking hard enough to lea-

"You okay." I jumped to the side seeing Mr. Broad starring oddly at me. 

Shit! Did I moan again!? I really hop-

"It's break." I jumped up and looked down to my watch, shit I lost a minute, I got out the door's and rushed towards the street's finally I got to the office and went right into the elevator and towards his office. 

"Can I hel-" 

"Nope." I said to his assistant that I know hate's me and walked right into the office shutting the door before he looked up angrily but I was already in front of him. 

"Baby gir-" I pressed my lips against him's and he pulled back in his chair and I climbed onto his lap my vagina rubbing against his clothed cock. 

"I only got a twenty minute break." I muttered against his lips. 

"Quickie?" He tilted his head pulling back, his fingers going under my skirt. 

"God yes, I can't make it through class like this." My hand connected with his cock squeezing as he hissed out his hands going to my ass and pulling me closer to him. He lifted me up walking to the couch placing my back against the soft cushion and getting in between my legs he was sucking on my neck causing small moan's to escape my lips as he sucked harder defiantly leaving marks. He pulled the shirt over my head tossing it too the floor my hand went to his tux shirt and ripped it open. 

"Oops." I smirked and he looked down to me with lust filled eyes. 

I could already feel my arousal building up even more then before, he pulled my underwear down and chuckled before getting onto his knee's licking a long line up my slit gathering my wetness in his mouth adding another finger and began rubbing my clit as he licked, sucked, and bit my clit, pleasure washed over my body as I was closer and closer to my high he moved faster his finger pumping in and out of me, his right hand went to my mouth muffling out my loud scream as my high washed over me. 

"Fuck." I moaned as he pulled away coming back up to me level and placing a kiss against my lips I could taste myself on his lips only making me want him more. "Tom. Do something." I muttered and he snickered darkly. 

"Just a second." He said pulling his tux pant's off his erection springing free when he let his boxers fall to the floor I pulled him down to my level attaching our lips once again he pulled my hair sightly and I let out a moan my eyes closing in bliss he thrust himself into me the pleasure increased as he pulled at my hair and his cock slid in and out of me he attached his finger with my clit and began to draw 8's as he thrust in and out of me, I moaned loud enough where I know that assistant of his would hear me he chuckled burying his face into my neck. 

"So bad." He bit down into my neck and I let out a moan in bliss as my hands went to his brown lock's my hands tugging gently and he let out a struggle moan allowing my hands to tangle in his hair, finger left my clit his hand going to my back and pulling me closer to him as his cock thrust harder and faster into me. 

"I'm so close baby." He muttered and I brought my mouth to his neck leaving light kisses, and only one dark mark which sent him over the edge as he clutched onto my ass and spilled his seed. "SHIT!" He thrust a couple times before he pulled outta me and grabbed my pussy his fingers entering into me before he came out attaching our eyes. "Suck." He said putting his fingers to my mouth, I slightly opened them up, sucking off his fingers as he bit his lip starring into my eyes. 

"That was fun." I giggled pulling up my underwear he laughed grabbing my neck and placing a light kiss against my lips. 

"And you still got three minutes to get back." He muttered pulling back and I looked at the clock shaking my head and placing a kiss against his lips and pulling away. "Love ya, see you later." I heard him say as I ran out the door his assistant was walking in, I was happy I knocked over all her papers but sad that I heard Tom yelling at her for being clumsy when it wasn't her fault. 

He also knew that. 

He just know's he can't yell at me like that.

Part 1.