She'll always wait for him.

Welcome to the last Chapter, we hope you enjoyed. This was a collaboration with BriGhost

Part 1 - He's back.

Part 2 - Time together.

Part 3 - Money talks.

Part 4 - Stressful times.

Part 5 - Loving Vanessa.

Part 6 - Little less stress.

****

It was the day before the tournament and everyone was checking into the hotel.

“Mommy there's a lot of people here.” Lily amused the many people.

“Stay by my side baby.” Vanessa said and Lily nodded, Vanessa got to the front desk letting go of Lily's hand but making sure she was standing close to her.

Lily bent down petting max who wagged his tail. She stood up seeing a pair of eyes watching her.

“Mommy.” She whispered.

“Hold on Lily.” Vanessa said glancing down to her before looking back at he male helping her. Lily's eyes were locked on he male who smiled at her walking towards her she backed into Vanessa leg's.

Vanessa didn't look over as she lifted up Lily just guessing she wanted to be held, and lily let out a sigh in content.

That guy scared her.

Tommy was at the slots. Paddy walked up to him.

“What the hell happened over there Tommy?”

“That is none of your business man. Vanessa knows. She only knows. I’m not letting anyone else know, not even you.”

“Tommy! You better tell me now what happened!”

“No.”

Paddy got up heading to Vanessa’s room.

Vanessa answered the door.

“Hey.”

“Hey, wanna tell me what happened?” He crossed her arms.

“Um, what?” She muttered.

“What happened over there?”

“That’s not your place to ask.”

“Please Vanessa.” Paddy sighed defeated. “He won't tell me a thing.”

“He’ll Tell you just give him time. By the way can you watch Lily?” He nodded walking into the room where Lily was.

Vanessa grabbed the key card heading out to find Tommy. She got into her car starting it up and pulling out she looked around.

She finally got back to the huge hotel, finding him on the beach.

“Hey big guy” she chuckled.

“Hey.” He smiled.

She was beside him.

“What am I gonna do?” He whispered.

“What about?”

“I'm gonna have to go away for a while.” He turned around so he was facing her. 

“We’ll get through this.”

“I've already missed enough time, I screwed up.” He groaned, rubbing his face.

“You won’t be in jail the whole time”

“Your right, but that's not the point.” He nervously chuckled.