Just a broken man.

So here I was starring at myself in the mirror, my best friend Katy invited me to a party with her and she said it would be crazy.

The perfect thing I need right now.

I was wearing this extra tight red dress that I knew would get me laid at the end of the day, I walked out the room grabbing my phone and going to the kitchen where Katy was looking down to her phone in anger.

"We need to check on my brother." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" Her brother just got married like two months ago, he seemed happy why does she need to check on him?

"Not sure, I was calling and he ain't answer since yesterday morning. We just gotta make sure he's good then we can go." She said and I nodded my head as we walked out the house I fixed my heel and got into the driver seat, we made way to her brother house.

We got to her brother house about twenty minutes later she put in the gate code and we pulled inside, getting out she grabbed a spare key and let herself in.

"HELLO! TOM!" She yelled as I shut the door.

"Damn." I said looking around this palace.

"TOM!" She yelled and when I heard her echo I snickered. "Can you go check up stairs, I will check with Chris his room mate." She said and I nodded my head.

"Why does he need a room mate in this place?" I asked and she groaned.

"Not really sure, just yell if you find him." I sighed nodding my head and putting my purse and phone down on the table before I made way up the stairs, I was checking the rooms well more admiring the many room's in this place.

Plus it's spotless like no one even live's here.

Must cost a fortune to keep this place clean like this, I finally got to the door that was at the end of the hall, I knocked and when I didn't hear anything I just walked in the room shutting the door behind me before I looked left then right, three other doors were in the room so I peeked in one.

Bathroom.

I nodded and went to the other one.

Closet.

Finally I went to the third room and what I seen made my heart drop, I've only met Tom about three times but just the sadness in his face.

"Tom." I mumbled bending down and he just cried harder.

"She cheated on me." He cried and I sighed taking a seat next to him doing my best to not flash this man with this short dress on.

"What?" I asked and he looked over to me.

"She cheated with Leo." I took a deep breath.

"Tom, your sister is worried about yo-"

"No one worries about me." He quickly cut me off and I smiled.

"You been drinking?" I asked and he scoffed.

"The bitch thinks I will give her money!? Yeah fucking right!" He snapped and I took a deep breath.

"Do you know who I am?" When I asked that he looked over to me.

"No, where did you come from?" I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

I went and got Katy who sighed when she seen the condition he was in, she helped him to the bed and then me and her went down stairs, she found some cups and some liquor and we sat on the couch drinking.

"I know it's not what you may have wanted to do?" She said passing the cup to me and giving one to Chris.

"I would be having a much better night if I had some looser clothes." I said and Chris laughed.