One last chance.

This was supposed to be fun, but I was slowly regretting coming out with my best friend and not staying at the house.

I've been home bound for like three months only going to work, the store, gym, and then back to the house. Me and Tom broke up three months ago and let's just say it wasn't the best break up, we freaked on one another and any resentment or anger we held towards one another came out in a blow up.

He was packed and out the house the same night, we haven't spoke since then I've wanted so many times to text him and say sorry for the thing's I said but I just erased the message and lock my phone before going back and sulking on my own.

My eyes traveled down to the drink in my hand and I shook the glass the ice cub's only clinking a little.

"Hey sexy." A deep voice came from the left of me so I looked over to the blonde haired man that was talking to me, I took down the rest of my drink and turned my body towards him, I might as well have a one night stand this guy's pretty hot.

"Hi." I smiled and he bit his lip.

"Wanna dance?" All I had to do was nod and he grabbed my hand leading me towards the dance floor his hands went to my hips grinding his crotch against my ass, my hands slowly made way up my body till I got to my neck and spun he dipped his head into my neck and groaned.

"I'm Mike." He whispered and I spun around once again so my ass was once against pressed against his cock. I felt one of his hands against my thigh before the other slowly ran up my back, I moaned a little as he touched the sweet spot on my thigh. "Mm." He spun me around again my eyes lingering on a pair of brown eyes before I was face to face with Mike.

"Alisha." He bit his lip before grabbing my chin and as our lips were gonna touch I felt a hard bump to my back and I fell into mike's chest a little hard.

"You'll be sorry for that!" Okay whoever that was is rude as fuck.

"You bumped into us buddy!" Mike snapped back lightly pushing the guy I turned around and seen it was tom.

My tom.

My mouth almost dropped he's just as handsome and now that he had a little scruff it turned me on all the more.

"Fuck off buddy." Tom said back and just by the way he said 'buddy' made me smirk.

"Alisha lets just go." Mike said looking to me. "Cause we obviously got a cock blocker here." My eyes went wide when Mike said that and tom's face got red, he was pissed off.

"WHAT!?" Tom snapped and went to swing only to be grabbed by a man in a black outfit. "HEY, GET THE FUCK OFF ME! AT LEAST LET ME GRAB MY GIRL!!" Tom begged and the man looked at me before looking to mike.

"Yeah right-" Mike suddenly had his arm wrapped around my waist. "This one is coming with me." Tom snatched out the man's hold and the way he stormed over I know It scared mike who tensed and started to take a step back.

But tom didn't hit the man, tom grabbed my arm before turning around and leading us towards the bathroom?

"Let me go!" I snatched out tom's hold and went towards the girl's bathroom when I got inside it was a bunch of girl's here so I found a spot and turned the water.

He's got a lot of nerve!

I looked to myself in the mirror and my eyes started to water up.

"Don't do this." I whispered to myself before washing my face and taking a deep breath.

"Alisha." I looked over in shock to see tom walking in the room the girls gave him a odd look some even checking him out.

"What do you want!?" I angrily grabbed the paper towel and dried my hands then face.