Forever in love.

Final part - Part 1 - High sex with a stranger. Part 2 - Caught. Part 3 - The arrest. Part 4 - Meeting again.

***

I was looking down to the little baby, I had her only two weeks ago and she was the smallest little bundle of Joy.

"MOMMY, MOMMY LOOK." I looked up just in time to see my four year old fall on his face, he groaned and stood up laughing.

"You okay little buddy?" Tommy came over lifting him up and he smiled.

"Yes, daddy." He nodded and Tommy put him down, I looked down hearing a snore and stood up putting her in the bassinet.

"Hey, you okay?" Tommy looked to me oddly and I took a deep breath.

"Do you love me still?" When I asked that his eyes went wide.

"W-what?"

"Do you still love me, I mean it's been odd with your career change I know when you are filming you can't be here, but does that mean you can't call me?" I asked and he opened his mouth.

"Your brother's called." He said looking down then walking away, I had to hold in the tears because my son was still hear playing with the toys.

"Come on little man, lets go play in your room." I put my hand out and he took it as we walked out the room, Tommy was already leaving because he did have his movie premier tonight I walked to the room and laid down Stephen.

"Mamma you okay?" He asked and I smiled.

"Mamma is more then okay." I said moving his hair away from his face.

"Okay." I bent down kissing his head.

"You are gonna go with Uncle Ethan later okay." When I said that his eyes went wide.

"Really?" He asked excited and I smiled.

"Yeah, he called yesterday and said Benny wanted to play." He smiled.

"Yay." He said and I pulled the blankets up.

"Alright now take a nap and when you wake up you can leave." He nodded his head and I kissed his cheek walking out the room and then going to the living room, I took a deep breath and slumped in the chair.

My life these five years have definitely changed, two weeks after me and Tommy hooked up I left with him on his fight tour, Jimmy was pissed, Carlos was even more mad and Ethan said he supported me. Two months later I found out I was pregnant and nine months after that I gave birth to my son. Stephen Fin Hardy. Ethan was with me when I gave birth but Jimmy and Carlos were no show's, by year three I stopped calling and texting them and decided to let them come to me. Fast forward two years and they haven't tried to get in contact with me.

"Ma'am. Ethan." I looked over and nodded as my brother walked in.

"Hey mamma bear." He said and I smiled.

"Hey papa bear hey munchkin." I said to his son Benny who is five years old.

"Hi auntie, can I go play?" I smiled nodded my head and he ran to the stairs, we watched him walk upstairs.

"So, I wanted to talk to you." Ethan said and I nodded my head. "About Jimmy and Carlos." I took a deep breath.

"What about them?"

"They both wanna talk." When he said that my eyes went wide.

"Seriously?" He nodded his head. "When?"

"Today, I told them when I came to get Stephen I would bring you with me." I nodded my head a little.

So here I was starring at the restaurant we were meeting my brothers at, I was holding the car seat and Ethan was holding both of the boys hand's as we walked in I looked around I couldn't see them but I guess Ethan did.