Just sex, nothing more nothing less.

I had a cool group of friends, it was me, Jenny, Chris, Donnie, and Tom, I really couldn't stand Tom I mean with a passion I had no real reason he was just.

Violent, annoying, and played this bad boy only wanting us see to his soft side. I hate fake people. And he's the fakest person I know, right about now.

"Oh look who finally made it." Tom scoffed because I was late to the cafe, I rolled my eyes.

"Don't speak to me." I quickly snapped back.

"It's way to early for this." Chris said.

"Yeah, can you two just get along for one day?" Jenny asked and I scoffed standing up.

"You guys coming to my house later?"

"No."

"Your not invited anyways Tom." I quickly said back and the others just nodded. "Alright see you guys later." I said and walked away, halfway through the school day we heard yelling coming from the stairs so everyone ran over and I seen Tom beating up Davis who is nothing compared to Tom.

"FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT!" Everyone was yelling and with one last punch Davis went to the floor with a huge black eye before the teachers and security guard's ran over. Tom was fighting with them so much that he bumped into me and I groaned.

"DUDE!" I pushed him away and he fell into the wall, I suddenly felt my arm grabbed and me, Tom, and Davis were being dragged down the hallway to the office.

I was pissed that I had to be here when I was defending myself from a fucking tom!

"So Layla I heard your single now?" Davis asked and I looked over to him.

"Yeah." I said forgetting all about Dean dumping me three days ago because I wouldn't give him any, I mean i'm not a virgin but I just didn't want to sleep with him, he seems like the one to brag and I hate a bragger.

"Can we hang ou-"

"Davis come on." The principle called and Davis got up as tom walked out. "You can go Layla." I smiled then glared at tom and walked away.

***

When I got home my parent's were gone and left a note saying they had some business to handle out the country so I could just order or go out for food, I sighed crumbling the note and tossing it in the trash, I seen the house phone had a voice mail, happy it was from the school I deleted it and went to the backyard where Donnie, Jenny and Chris were already at I was happy that tom didn't come with the others because I can't deal with him right now.

"The party is here!" I groaned and plopped down in the chair.

Happiness disappeared.

"More like the idiot has arrived." I said and Jenny groaned.

"Two seconds guys, just get along for two seconds." Chris said.

"She's such a bitch." Tom groaned.

"Oh burn!" I held my chest fake offended and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm ready to leave." Tom said and I snickered.

"Just go back the way you came in." I said and the others groaned jumping into the pool, Tom stood in the doorway glaring at me and I slipped my sunglasses on and smirked.

They were in the pool for like three hours when I ordered the pizza and went to the kitchen waiting for them to arrive i seen the car at the gate and I buzzed them in, I got to the door and opened it up.

"Oh hello." The man blushed and looked me up and down I looked at myself and nodded. I forgot I was only in my bathing suit, you would think all the air I am getting I would remember. But nope that's me.