Not so happy birthday.

You guys wanted a part 2, so here it is!  

Shout out goes to @DanniiStorey, You guys should thank her this story wouldn't exist without her.

Part 1 - Never need's to know.

Tom hardy as Reggie and Ronnie Kray.

***

7:53 am

Being a mommy was everything I could ask for, I mean yes it's been hard and exhausting, but I love my son's, they were born on the same day that I was, I laugh thinking back to the day I went into labor it was Me, Reggie, and Ron out to dinner, I would never forget the looks on their faces. Well that was a year ago and today is our birthday. 

I was laying in bed looking over to the baby monitor to see the twin's both still sound asleep, I sighed looking over Reggie was also sleeping soundly so I turned over placing a light kiss on his lips, he didn't move so I then kissed his chin feeling him slightly move I knew I was getting what I wanted out of him, by the time I got to his neck he was becoming more and more responsive to what I was doing, he shivered as I started to suck on his neck before leaving a trail of kisses down his chest getting to the waistline of his boxers I pulled them down his dick springing free I licked my lips and licked up his shaft, he his bucked up and I looked up to Reggie. 

"Good morning Reggie." I said my hand wrapping around his cock, he once again bucked his hips forward and I once again just licked up and down his shaft he shivered and let out a quiet whimper I then kitten licked his swollen tip before giving a gentle suck I swirled my tongue over his hole feeling he pre-cum on my tongue I looked up through my eyelashes to see Reggie still starring at me. I got up and he grabbed me turning me around and placing a kiss against my lips. 

"Dani you are a bad girl." He growled against my lips and I tossed my head back. "Look at me." I looked up to him. "Happy birthday baby girl." When he said that I got a huge smile and his lips were once again pressed against mine. 

"Thanks Reggie." I smiled and he rubbed against my clothed pussy, I looked down to his hand before looking to him. "Gonna do something?" I raised an eyebrow and his eyes went wide. 

"Demanding today I see." I groaned turning him around so I was straddling his waist, I rubbed myself against his cock, my clothed vagina moving up and down his shaft that was more then ready to enter me, our tongue's explored one another's mouth I felt his hands on my waist so I quickly grabbed them pinning them above his head he groaned but then he got free and i heard a rip noise looking down to see he ripped my panties off and then turned me around my back hitting the bed. 

"Reggie." I moaned and he snickered. 

"What's wrong Dani? You want my cock." He came down against my lips. "Beg for it." When he said that my eyes went wide and I looked down to see my legs spread as his cock right next to my pussy, I took a deep breath and got a great idea. 

My hand started to make way down my body till I stopped at my pussy rubbing eight's on myself he was watching me his voice shaky, I rarely touched myself for him and although he's seen it, that didn't matter he was shocked in this moment. His eyes glared over and I looked down to see his cock twitch. Fuck, he was gonna cum on himself. 

"Reggie fuck me." He snapped back into reality as he heard my voice call out for him, he jerked his hips forward immediately entering my hole both of us releasing loud moan's before we stopped. 

"Shit." He groaned as we heard movement on the baby monitor we waited till they both stopped moving and let out deep breath's, his hips jerked and once again I was in the mood he lifted me just a little off the bed and quickly began thrusting, I released letting out a loud scream making sure to bury my face into the pillow the position allowed Reggie to go deeper. "Fuck your so tight wrapped around me so perfectly." His finger began to trace my clit and I shivered rolling my hips letting out a very loud moan. "Sh. Baby girl." He kissed my lips but I watched him look over to monitor before. "Naughty girl." He groaned and got in between my legs I groaned feeling his tongue flick my clit. He started to suck on my pussy and I let out a moan my head digging into the sheet and the sweat dripping off my forehead he was working wonders on my and I turned us around around turning my body around so I could suck him off as he ate me out.