One very fun vacation.

Part 8.

Part 1 - Never need's to know. Part 2 - Not so happy birthday. Part 3 - Why aren't we closer. Part 4 - Time with Ron. Part 5 - No fair too get mad. Part 6 - Lets keep the secret. Part 7 - Just gonna watch.

This is a COLLABORATION!

Only two more chapters left you guys! I know its coming to an end, but we hope you enjoy buh bye now!

@DanniiStorey

***

"Come on boys, you can help mamma." I said as I took most of the heavy shopping bags inside, I couldn't help but laugh as I saw Reggie Jr carrying a bag of crisps that were bigger than him.

"Mamma! I'm strong like daddy and dadda Reg!" He cried, I watched the others come in and I put the shopping away.

"I have something to tell you all," Ron said as we were sat in the living room, I paused, watching him with my cup of tea on my lips. "I have booked us a two week family holiday, in a holiday home all of our own, in Spain!" Ron said, smiling. I nearly choked on my coffee.

"What?" I said between coughs. I'd have to spend two weeks with both of them and have to try and not want Reg? This is going to be the worst two weeks of my life.

A few days later we had all our bags packed and we were waiting at the airport, after a little while of waiting we were on the plane and on our way... I hope I can enjoy this holiday.

Charlie was sat on my lap sleeping soundly, Ron was also sleeping but he had Reggie Jr on his lap, I stood up laying Charlie in the seat and draping a blanket over all three of the boys, Reggie was across from where we were sitting.

I wiggled out and made way towards the bathroom, happy that no one was inside I walked in as I shut the door I saw a hand on the door.

"Danii." Reggie muttered and I glanced toward ron.

"Yes?" I asked looking down.

"I'm sor-"

"Don't say sorry to me."

"No, I need to Danii, I didn't mean what I said. I love you, I'll always love you." Reggie leaned down pressing a kiss against my cheek before he walked back to his seat, I shut and lock the door staring at myself in the mirror. After ten minutes of crying in the bathroom I walked back to my seat.

"Mama, I sleepy." I looked over to see Reggie was now holding Charlie who was whining, I took a seat grabbing the blanket, Reggie was staring at me till Ronnie moved in his sleep, I cuddle Charlie closer to me because he was whining still.

"Someone shut that kid up!"

And so here we were Reggie and Ronnie were both in cuffs as we landed and the Air Marshall was talking to me about what would happen.

"When we touch down well let you two out of cuffs and escorts you away from the airport." I nodded my head thanking him and sitting down.

About two hours later we were at the house. Reggie and Ronnie were outside the house I'm guessing talking about the way they almost beat that guy to death, bet he won't yell at anyone else about their crying kids.

"That guys lucky I didn't kill him." Ronnie said as I walked out shutting the door.

"The boys are sleeping." I said and they both nodded. "I seen a store down the road I'm gonna get some food want anything?" Ronnie told me what he wanted before he walked back inside to take a shower, as I was walking down the road Reggie jogged to my side.

"Want some company?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yeah." I said and Reggie took my hand gently I would have pulled away but I missed him, and his touch.