Want me with a man like you?

Part 3. Part 1 - The billionaire's daughter. Part 2 - No need to be insecure. 

***

My father had invited me to one of his many parties, it wasn't my cup of tea all the men walking around in their black ties and gold watches, meanwhile the women walk around with their noses in the air and their one million dollar ten inch heel's.

I would have left immediately had it not been that I came here with my father, I was thinking about Tom I really hope he's having a good time at work, he can't text me because that stupid boss of his got him on a tight leash. I just want to talk to tom honestly. 

I had a face full of makeup, my hair was so tight I should have a headache, my dress was big and heavy, and my feet my poor feet were sore and aching due to the heel's I had on, I looked to the phone happy that I only had about twenty more minutes before tom was off work and he told me he was gonna come here. 

"Hey." I looked over to see Damon Blaze the son of my father's business partner, he always was nice to me. 

"Hey Damon." I stood up taking his hand kindly we shook hands and he smiled. 

"Wanna dance?" He asked and I took a deep breath. 

"Sure." We got to the dance floor his hands went to my waist and my hands went to his shoulders and we started to dance. 

"So your father has been talking to mine lately." Damon said and I sighed. 

"Because of tom." I muttered and he smiled. 

"Yeah, he can't believe his daughter is into the busboy." I didn't say anything just glanced towards my father to see him with a huge smile looking towards us.

"My father has changed so much." I said. "I mean my mother was a waitress when they met and my father was a teen billionaire and yet that didn't matter to him." Damon snickered. 

"You really believe that?" When he asked that I looked to him confused. "I mean have you even asked him about your mother and his relationship?" I nodded my head. 

"He said they fell in love the first day they met, that he knew she was the one for him." Damon shook his head. 

"You should ask him to tell you the truth." He twirled me and I laughed. 

"Warning next time." I groaned and he laughed, I ended up following his laugh before I seen movement out the corner of my eye, glancing over tom had his arms crossed and looked pretty pissed. "Tom." I muttered looking to Damon and he looked over. 

"He look's pissed Thalia." I nodded my head. 

"He is." I muttered and he let my hands go, I went towards tom but he only turned and walked away, I started to sprint because he was walking faster then I was. 

"Tom!" I yelled. 

"Taxi!!" He put his hand out and the taxi pulled over. 

"Tom wait a secon-" He only got in slamming the door then the taxi pulled off I groaned turning around to see my pissed off father. 

"Really!?" He snapped walking over. "You run after a busboy like that!?" He snapped and I took a deep breath. 

"I'm not in the mood." 

"NO! NO! IF YOU DO NOT STOP THIS SHIT YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING!" When he yelled that his voice boomed and I took a step away from him. 

"SO DO IT! OH MY GOD DAD! MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING." I shook my head and he tossed his head back laughing. 

"You! Wanna say that to me, YOU who spends thousand's of dollars on shoes, clothes, jewelry and god know's what else you buy! YOU-" 

"Fuck you!" I ran towards the car and got outside.