Just make it go away.

Part 2 - Part 1 - Not even two minutes after meeting.

***

I was walking down the road, it was nighttime and I could collapse, I started getting a headache while I was at work and by the end of the night it was only worse, I guess working with the elderly will do that.

My head was banging I mean it felt like someone was punching me in the head over and over again. I could barely open my eyes so when I heard someone YELL my name I didn't even turn to look over.

"Hey wait up!" I was grabbed and I snatched myself out the hold of the person only to hiss in pain from my head. "Damn you look like shit." I took a deep breath.

"Thanks tom, can I go now." I groaned and he tilted his head.

"You look a little sick?" He asked and I sighed.

"Great, can I go or do you wanna keep telling me what I look like?" I suggested finally looking up to him.

"What's the matter?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"My head hurt's, now can I go!?" I snapped and turned around but tom grabbed my arm.

"Come here I could make you feel better." I groaned.

"I don't want to have se-"

"Not that, just come on." He sighed and I groaned following him into the house, I plopped down on the couch.

"Can you turn the light's off." I mumbled and tom did as told so I opened my eyes the darkness felt so much better on my head, tom had walked into the kitchen where he was making some noises before he walked back in and I felt something warm pressed against my head.

"Here this always help's me." He said and I heard something being sat down on the table.

"Who usually help's you?" I asked and when I didn't hear anything my eyes opened to see tom just watching me.

"I've been alone for a long time." When he said that I closed my eyes again and laid my head back.

"Parent's not around?"

"They passed away." When he said that I bit my lip nervously.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's okay, it happen a long time ago." He said and I took a deep breath looking up to him he was already starring at me. "What about you?" He asked.

"I have my mom, I mean I know my father we just don't talk." He nodded a little and sat back in the chair, I took a deep breath and bit my lip.

"So?" He asked and I sighed.

"I feel a little better." He snickered and came over taking a seat next to me. "C-can you cuddle me?" When I asked that he looked shocked and confused.

"W-what?" He asked.

"Can you cuddle me?" I asked this time looking into his eyes.

"Really?" I sighed.

"Never mind."

"Wait, no, wait a second come on." He stood up grabbing my hand and I grabbed the heating pad he gave me as he took us up the stairs and towards the bedroom he laid on the bed pulling me with him and laying me down.

Finally he was cuddling me and my eyes started to close.

"You know." Tom stopped placing a kiss against my lips I was so confused but gently kissed him back. "I know another way to get rid of headache's." I groaned already knowing what he was getting at, his lips attached to my neck as he places light kisses against my skin. "Wouldn't want little Hallie to be suffering now do I?" I scoffed and he chuckled a little.