A new sexual feeling.

Part 3. Part 1 - The not so substitute. Part 2 - Position solidified.

***

When Tom or Mr. Hardy as he be wanting me to call him, wanted to talk I thought he was gonna say we needed to stop, or maybe on a real date but what he asked, I mean what he asked was just shocking.

A little scary, and maybe just maybe something I've wanted to try but just never have.

When I told him I wanted to leave just to walk this shock off I think he figured he scared me off, he looked scared, and sad as I walked out of his home and down the road.

I told him I wanted to walk, but I lied I just wanted to look this up online, I wanted to search up everything I would about the four letters he called it. It took about ten minutes to find a coffee shop and I walked inside getting a seat in the back and unlocking my phone.

Typing...

D D L G

Search...

I let out a deep breath. As all this stuff on google started to pop up, I clicked the first link and got to reading on.

"Hello what can I start you with?" I jumped looking up to the girl my phone nearly falling out my hands.

"Huh? Sorry wh-"

"Annie." Tom was walking and he was pissed.

"Oops." The girl walked off and I sighed as he sat down.

"You can't be running off like that!" He snapped quietly at me.

"I'm sorry, I just needed to walk." I said looking down to my phone before I looked back to him.

"I don't care, it's cold as hell and you weren't answering me!" He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"You weren't calling me." I said looking to my phone I scrolled down and seen he was calling and texting me. "Oh sorry, I was concentrating on something."

"For two hours!" My eyes went wide and I looked to the clock.

"Wow, I didn't even know it was that long, I swear it felt like I was looking down to my phone for only a minute." He shook his head.

"Well what were you doing?" He got this sly smirk on his face and I groaned.

"Nothing." I mumbled and he sat back nodding his head.

"Okay..." His voice trailed off and I started to blush. "Someone's turning red." He whispered and I groaned rubbing my face.

"Am not." I said and he laughed.

"Come on, this place sucks." He said matter factually and I nodded standing up we walked out and got into his car, I went back to reading all the article's and looking at the picture's, gif's and sight's they had.

It was maybe three hours later, Tom had ordered pizza, and was sitting on the couch in front of me just sipping on his drink, I was still on my phone and finally my battery beeped signaling that it was on 5% I got up putting it on the charger and taking a deep breath.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Tom just nodded sipping his drink, I made sure my phone was locked because he looked odd right now and walked towards the bedroom, slipping off my clothes I got into the shower letting it fall down against my body.

After my shower I had put on my white romper with some black knee high sock's, I slipped my hair into a messy bun before I sprayed my perfume and walked out the room, I heard a shuffle in the room next to tom's, I tilted my head in confusion before going over and turning the door knob I opened it but it was pitch black I felt the wall till finally I felt the light switch turning it on my eyes went wide.