One needy couple.

"I want you." I looked over to my husband and shook my head.

"Not now." I whispered to him and looked back too our daughter who was laying down with the bottle in her mouth and her eyes locked on the cartoon's.

"Baby I promise she won't notice." He whispered his hand running down my body.

"I don't care, I'm not doing that in front of our daughter." I said and he groaned sliding his hands into my pajama short's. "Tom, your crazy, you want to fuck me in front of our little girl?" I whispered almost disgusted at him.

"Hey, don't sound like that. And look at her... She's not even listening or paying attention to us." He said his finger flicking my clit but I only tensed.

"Your unbelievable." I muttered and he snickered kissing my neck.

"I know." He then pulled the blankets over both of our bodies and entered his finger into my core. "No noise, I promise."

"Tom." I hissed and he only kept going I took a deep breath and stood up his finger coming out of me.

"Come baby doll time for bed." She turned over putting her hands up and I lifted her up off the floor.

"I swep wif dada." She said and I looked to tom.

"You can't because daddy is sleeping on the couch tonight." When I said that she laughed.

"Da da trouble gan." I nodded my head.

"He sure is." I looked to tom who was confused and shocked, after putting her to bed and kissing her goodnight I turned on the baby monitor and gave her the bottle that she had. I said goodnight and closed the door, I got downstairs and tom had already changed what was on t.v to something else when I walked over he turned his head to me.

"Why do I need to sle-" I cut him off when I slammed our lips together his tongue entering my mouth and exploring my mouth, he grabbed my waist pulling me onto his lap he moaned into my mouth as I rolled my hips against his groin that was only covered by his boxers. He stood up from the couch and my legs wrapped around his waist we got halfway up the stairs but he stopped when I squeezed his cock he roughly pushed me against the stairs slipping my shirt off, he grabbed my breast.

"Tooommy." I moaned as he sucked marks into my neck I moaned grabbing onto his hair and lightly tugging.

"Shit." He growled and bit into my shoulder, licking my neck then my nipple I looked down to him as he left love bites on my neck and breast, he moved down to my stomach then got down onto his knee's pulling my short's down he moved my panties out the way and began to suck my clit my head went back and I moaned out his name as he licked a long stripe up my pussy. "God I miss your taste." He muttered but came back up to me level his cock poking out prominently through his boxers, he slid his boxers down his legs and turned me around he grabbed my hair and began to kiss my neck.

"Do something, please baby." I begged and he chuckled into my ear he dragged my panties down and my hand went to the hem of his boxers, I slid them down his legs his cock hitting my lower back.

"So fucking sexy." He whispered in my ear his hand sliding down my body till he got to my pussy and started to rub, I dug my head into his shoulder and his other hand went around my neck. "I miss the feeling inside you." He kissed my neck and I wanted to scream for him to fuck me already but his hand moved from my neck and went to my back pushing me against the stairs so my ass was pressed against his groin. I felt his rock hard cock rub against my wet slit before he slammed into me and I moaned loudly. "Yes baby, moan out my fucking name!" He slapped down on my ass as he thrust harder and harder into me. He gripped my waist his cock filling my hole I was moaning louder and louder arch time, my back arching I felt his hand placed against my clit suddenly and I cried out.

"FUCK! TOOMMY!"

"So fucking tight, always so fucking tight." He moaned pushing himself deep into me before holding for a dew seconds and once again slamming in and out of me, Tom pulled out of me and slammed back in again, we suddenly heard crying and I knew tom would stop so I pushed myself back on his cock making him groan and yank me up by my hair before turning me around and slamming into me once again. "And you talk about me." He muttered against my lips pulling out I whimpered.

"Tommy." I groaned as he slid his boxers up.

"Be right back." He pressed his lip's against mine and I laid my head back on the step my hands slowly making way down my body till I got to my clit I jumped feeling a hand on mine and opened my eyes to see a angry Tom. "Really?" He snapped and I licked my lips. "Don't make another sound. Got it!" He demanded and I whined. "Fine, bite into my shoulder." I let out breath as he entered into me, I sucked onto his neck as he thrust in and out of me.

"Fuck." I lost it no longer being able to keep it in.

"Sh." He thrust faster into me and I bit down into his shoulder so hard I knew it had to hurt him, his breathing started to get harder and his thrust sloppy I knew what that met so I clenched around him and he gasp's. "FUCK! I'm cumming. Fuck, shit babby." He pressed his forehead against mine as he rode out his high, he pulled out of me and before I could figure out what happened he entered his tongue into my hole swirling and licking all he could I tossed my head back hitting the step not even caring. "Let it go. Cum for me." Was all he had to whisper against my pussy for my back to arch and my body to shutter, he licked everything up and came back up to me level pressing his lips against mine

"Fuck." I muttered and he laughed.

"I've missed you."

"One more time?" I pulled back from the kiss and his eyes went wide.

"Shit, we got six hours till baby girl wake's up." My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I whimpered.

"Really? Last time that happened I got knocked up." When I said that he laughed kicking the door shut.

"Oh I know." He then slammed his lips against mine.

Finished.