Stress reliever

I was searching high and low for a job, since my father left my mother three months ago she's been saying I need to get a job and support her and my siblings what she doesn't understand that it isn't easy for me to work and go to school.

I got to the house and walked inside, seeing my mother on the couch she looked over and I fake smiled at her.

"Hey mom." I muttered.

"Peewee." My little brother call's me peewee because he can't pronounce Phoebe, he ran into my arms and I lifted him up.

"So got a job yet?" My mom asked and I kissed my brother on the head.

"No." I said and she groaned. My little brother laid his head against my shoulder.

"Seriously!? How am I gonna pay the bills if you won't help! I can't keep the light's on, a roof over your head, food on the table, and clothes on your back if you ain't gonna help." She stood up lifting my little sister who just turned three months.

"They aren't my kids." I mumbled and her head snapped over to me.

"What was that!?" She snapped.

"I can't find a job while in school." I said and she glared at me before putting my little sister in the car seat.

"Drop out and get a job!" She snapped and I licked my lips putting my little brother down he ran towards his toys that were in the corner.

"I'm not dropping out of school for you!" She took a deep breath.

"The Lloyd family asked me to babysit their little girl, but I need to stay here and watch them you go do it." When she said that my eyes went wide.

"No! I'm not going over there!"

"Yes you are and if you don't come back to this house tomorrow with money or food for EVERYONE you are outta here!" She said and I turned around walking back out the door I slammed it shut and walked down the street.

She doesn't understand that I didn't have all these kids SHE did!

I got to Lloyd family's house, it was the biggest house on the street they had three kids, a twenty one year old daughter who is currently in collage, they also have a son who is my age, I wonder why he can't watch the kid?

Whatever.

I got to the door and knocked it was opened by Carla.

"Hey! Your mother called said she had to stay home, I know that pregnancy is killing her." She said and I fake smiled walking into the house she shut the door and I looked around, the house is nice and big, it also smells really good.

"Well Lacy is sleeping right now, she'll probably sleep through the night, I got enough bottles in the fridge to last till tomorrow night when I get back, My oldest son Clint will most likely spend the night at his friends house, my brother is staying here but he spends most his time in the room so he shouldn't be a problem." She was laying out all the rules, and where I could find diaper's, wipes, toys and everything for her baby girl.

"Alright I got it ma'am." I said and she smiled.

"Thanks so much for taking care of her you know it's been a lot with Danny leaving." When she said that my eyes went wide.

I didn't even know her husband left! Damn she just had her little girl like nine months ago, that's messed up.

"Sorry, I didn't know." When I said that she smiled sadly.

"It'll be okay, I got this." She said and I smiled giving her a hug she seemed to be caught off guard but it felt good to hug her and when she hugged me back I knew she also needed it.

I said bye to her and she walked out, I watched her drive away before I closed the door and looked around, her house was so big but so quiet. I walked up the stairs to the baby's room when I got inside I heard snoring so I walked over, she was wearing a colorful tutu with a white onesie that said 'Mommy's little trouble maker' I chuckled and moved the blanket over her little body when I walked out the room I shut the door and made way down the stairs, I got to the living room making sure to grab the baby monitor then I turned on the television I looked over to see she had a little bottle of Vodka on that table, I opened it up and poured me some in the cup she had next to the couch I looked over to the television and porn popped up my eyes went wide and then it changed and something in me snapped.

I think someone's phone is connected to the television, the porn was becoming to much handle I had it pretty much on no volume but just watching it had me squirming in my seat my hands slowly made down my body till I pulled my dress up and slipped the underwear down my leg placing my finger on my already wet pussy my head went back and I moaned as I entered my fingers into my self, curling them and finger fucking my self always sent me into a frenzy, I heard a noise so I looked over my eyes sight fuzzy they connected with some brown eyes the man was watching me his eyes filled with lust.

Who is this?

"Are you the baby sitter?" He asked burying his face into my neck landing light kisses down my neck. "The porn got you horny dirty girl." He said my hands went to his boxers rubbing him through the underwear he pulled my legs onto the couch and got between them. "Fuck... So fucking wet." He moaned while rubbing against my pussy.

"Fuck me daddy." When I said that his eyes darkened and he sat down on the couch very roughly grabbing my head I opened my mouth and started to suck his cock one hand held my hair while the other one ran up and down my slit, the harder he pushed me down the more I gagged on his cock and he would moan out each time.

"That's right, gag on daddy's cock." I moaned as he stuck his fingers into me suddenly he yanked me up and pulled his fingers outta me, he pulled me onto his lap and slammed me down against his cock I yelled out my head going back, his hands went to my waist and he guided me up and down his cock. "Oh my fucking god! So fucking tight." His face went to my breast and he started to suck on my nipples before one of his hands left my waist and his finger's connected with my cunt.

"AH! AH! AH! FUCK!" He started bucking his hips up and rubbing eight's against my clit, the faster he went the wetter I got, and the faster I was reaching my peak his cock was getting bigger and bigger inside me making my legs shake. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Shit." I threw my head back and he continued to finger me all the while bucking his hips up. My eyes started to tear up his cock felt so good and yet it was so big it hurt.

"Cum for daddy, come on."

"DADDY!!" I yelled out before feeling his cum shoot inside me, I was so outta breath I didn't even move I laid against his chest as he kept smacking my ass.

The next morning I woke up to feel his cock still buried inside me, I stood up slipping on my panties and walking up the stairs, I checked the crib to see the baby still sleeping but it looked like she moved a little so I gently pressed my hand against her belly just to make sure she was okay, she moved a little and I put the blankets back over her before walking back down the stairs. I looked over to see his cock was still hanging out so I walked over and started to jerk him off he moved a little so I got down to my knee's and put him in my mouth, hearing him moan then a hand press against my neck I knew he was awake he grabbed my hair pulling me onto his lap.

"Such a slut." He said pressing his lips against mine, I groaned and slowly guided myself onto his dick he moaned throwing his head back.

"My name is Phoebe." I whispered against his ear.

"Tom, but your baby girl and i'm daddy." He said before he pushed me all the way down on his cock, I moaned out daddy and put my head back he slammed in and out of me before we both heard the baby cry, he turned us around so he was on top of me and slammed down on me my body shaking as his cock twitched inside me, he moaned out my name before he pulled out and jerked himself about twice his cock was shooting cum all over my back and ass, he was finished and smacked down on my ass, I went to walk up the stairs but he stopped me flipping me around and sitting me on the step and sticking his tongue into my pussy, I threw my head back as the pleasure took over my body.

Just the stress reliever I needed.

Part 1.