Meeting the parent's.

Today I was taking Tom to meet my mother, father, and two brothers, We've been dating three years and I think it's time I finally have him meet them. He's been asking to meet them for years but I just don't want to introduce them to my parent's.

My mother and father aren't your typical american family, and I just know he will leave me once he meets these people!

"Baby." I looked over to see Tom now awake and starring at me.

"Nice nap?" I asked and he smiled nodding his head.

"Why do you look so scared?" He asked and I groaned.

"Nothing, I just don't think it's necessary we stay with them." I shrugged and he laughed.

"Well your mother wouldn't let you say no." He said and I nodded my head a little, I seen the driveway to my mother's lake house where we would sped the entire weekend with my family.

That's three days...

Three looooong days...

As I pulled up my father was outside with my brother and I groaned internally, they both looked to the car and I glanced at Tom one last time before turning the car off and getting out, my brother ran right to me giving me a hug.

"Hey man, I'm Kane." He said walking to Tom.

"Tom." They shook hands and my dad walked over fixing his suit jacket, he placed his hand on my chin moving my face to the left, then to the right before he slipped my sweater down he looked at arms and then pulled back nodding his head.

"Dad. He's nothing like Braxton." I mumbled and my dad licked his lips still nodding his head.

"What's your name son?" My dad asked.

"Tom Hardy sir." Tom said and my dad walked over putting his hand out.

"I'm Borris." They shook hands and I glanced over to see my mom walking out with a plate of food.

"SONNY!" My mom yelled and I chuckled walking over she put the plate down and hugged me, she looked around. "Handsome." She said and I smiled. Tom walked over to us and smiled kindly at my mother.

"Hello ma'a-"

"Oh please call me Jamie, I don't like ma'am." My mom said and I snickered.

"Where's Johnny?" I asked.

"Inside arguing with that girlfriend of his." She rolled her eyes and I nodded my head.

My other brother came out and we all sat down and were eating, Tom was mainly talking to my brother's, my father was throwing glances around watching everyone something my father has done since I can remember.

"So Tom she told you about Braxton?" When my dad said that my eyes went wide.

"Borris!" My mom snapped and my father flinched away.

"Sorry honey." He mumbled looking down and eating his food like a guilty child, I sighed placing a hand on tom's thigh.

"She did." Tom said and I smiled my father's eyes went wide.

"What? Seriously?" He asked.

"Yeah, on our second date she saw someone and ended up telling me everything." My dad raised an eyebrow.

"Saw someone?"

"Dirk was in a restaurant with his wife." My dad took a deep breath trying to hold in that anger I knew he felt.

"Anyways, how long have you two been together?" Johnny asked and I smiled.

"Three years." When I said that they all looked shocked.