More then signal's

Rated R.

She was watching him like a hulk, no one really noticed other then him he kept looking over to her.

Is she gonna look away? Does she not care that he's here with his wife? The girl starring at him was wearing a white knee high dress, with some red and white sneaker's her hands were slowly moving up and down her thigh's which made it virtually impossible to look away.

"Right babe?" Tom laughed looking to his wife before his eyes averted back to the girl's who for once in twenty minutes looked away from him, she was talking to a male he bent down whispering something in her ear, she smiled standing up and Tom's eyes went wide.

She wasn't wearing any underwear.

He sucked in a breath and watched her walk away, she went up the stairs with the man in front of her.

"I'll be back love." He kissed his wife's cheek.

"Alright I'm gonna be outside with Katy." Tom nodded his head and made way to the stairs he was walking up when he seen the man she walked up with walking out the bathroom.

"Hey man, occupied." He said rubbing under his nose.

"I can wait." Tom said and the man nodded walking back down the stairs Tom raised an eyebrow.

That was to fast to had been anything sexual.

The door opened and the girl was looking down till she fully got out the bathroom. "Oh, sorry." She looked up and smirked Tom smiled at her and she stepped out his way, he got inside and closed the door he didn't lock it because he didn't need to use the bathroom,

He needed to get it together.

A women looking at him like that, and wearing no underwear is never anything good. He turned the water on and ran some water on his face he fumbled around for a towel then grabbed one and wiped his face.

"You okay?" He jumped away and the girl snickered. "Someone is jumpy." She said walking closer to him, she backed him to the wall and smirked.

"W-who are you?" He asked and she smiled.

"I've been watching you for some time now Tom." The way she said his name he bit his lip and she smirked. "Never thought I would get a moment alone with you, I mean shit that wife of your's is always around." She ran her hand down his shirt till she got to his crotch and she squeezed he jumped a little but then he felt air on his legs and looked down to see she got his pants unbuttoned and down.

"Who are you?"

"You can call me baby girl." She said and put her hands in his underwear he threw his head back and hit the wall but he didn't wince he moaned because at the same time she squeezed, then she dropped his underwear and in seconds she had his dick in her mouth.

"S-shit." She didn't tease him not even a little bit, she sucked him off like never before, he's never felt anything like this before, pulling out then shoving it back in she licked the tip and for the trifecta she deep throat him he grabbed her hair "Shit, right there. You suck my cock so good." She was liking what he was saying because she started to move faster, she pulled away and started to pump him. "Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!" He groaned and with one last lick to his dick he moaned out cumming in her mouth as she swallowed.

She got back up wiping her mouth and walked out without another word, Tom watched her in shock and waited till his breathing was back together to pull his underwear and pant's up washing his hands he walked out the bathroom.

"Oh hey honey, got lost?" His wife scared him and he smiled.

"No was a line." She nodded her head. "Meet you down stairs I gotta pee." He nodded and she kissed his cheek walking in the bathroom he got down stair and then went outside where everyone was now at, his eyes searched the room and they landed on the girl who he can call baby girl, she was sitting at a table with a male next to her she was laughing at whatever he said then her eyes searched the room and they landed on his.

She licked her lips and looked back to the male she was with, Tom looked away from her and walked towards the grill where Chris his neighbor was.

"Hey Tom." Chris said and Tom smiled grabbing a beer from the cooler.

"Dad, me and Addie are gonna go to my room." Tom looked over in shock, how did he not notice the male before.

"Oh yeah, Tom you meant my son Daniel right?" Chris asked and Tom nodded his head putting his hand out, Daniel took it and they shook hands.

"This is Addie." Daniel said and Addie smirked at Tom.

"Hello." Tom said and Addie smiled.

"Hi Tom." Her voice got thicker and lustier when she said that and Tom had to hold in the hiss just thinking about what she did for him minutes ago.

"Can we go?" Daniel looked to Chris.

"Yeah, keep that door opened." Chris said and Daniel groaned as the two walked away, Tom looked over just in time to see her blow him a kiss as she walked up the stairs with Daniel.

"Daniel got so big." Tom chuckled and Chris groaned.

"Too big, he's only fifteen and already has a girlfriend." Chris said and Tom snickered.

"How old is she?"

"She's seventeen." Chris sighed.

"Not that bad right?" Tom asked and Chris looked to him.

"I think that girl has a sex addiction." Hearing that Tom's eyes went wide.

"What?" He took a drink off the beer.

"Yeah, I've caught her with at least three other men that aren't my son, I tell him, he goes to her house and always comes back with her. I don't even want to know what she does to him." Chris said and flipped the burgers, Tom snickered.

"Remember when we were younger?" Tom asked and Chris groaned.

"All too well." Tom laughed and took a sip of the beer when he looked up he seen Addie watching him, then his eyes averted to Daniel and he realized when they were doing, he quickly looked away so he wouldn't get caught starring at them with all these people around.

Finished.