I love you.

Part 10.

Part 1- Come on teach me.

Part 2 - All too much.

Part 3 - I've created a monster.

Part 4 - Sexier a secret.

Part 5 - Wanting to black out.

Part 6 - Fun all by myself.

Part 7 - Okay, too much.

Part 8 - Lets just lay here.

Part 9 - Time for a trip.

***

Tom, Stan, Carl, Ben, Andrew, Blake, Rodney, and Jake were all outta town for the last month, me and tom have stayed in touch and he always texts to make sure I am okay with collage and dealing with everything I got going on, but this last week was odd.

The text was barely, and when I called he would send me to voicemail, I'm not an idiot I know exactly what he's doing.

Ignoring me.

Jake texted me last night and asked if I could pick him up at the airport because he just wanted to go home and not deal with anyone.

I already knew something bad had happened, and when I saw Jake walk out the airport doors with a very prominent black eye, and a huge busted lip, I just knew something went really wrong.

"Jake!" I ran to him and he lightly pushed away from me.

"Just come on!" He snapped quite harshly so I just nodded my head and looked up to see the others coming out the airport but I didn't see Tom so I took a deep breath and got inside, I pulled away from the airport and Jake just mumbled things under his breath.

"So not such a fun trip?" I bit my lip nervously.

"No thanks to you!" He snapped and my eyes went wide.

"What did I do!?" I snapped back at him.

"You just had to sleep with him, you just had to make it something so it was weird." I was so confused then it hit me.

"What happened with tom?" I mumbled and he scoffed.

"I caught the asshole with some fucking bimbo last night, we got into a huge argument about how you two were messing around and he had the nerve to tell me, you were just a drive-by fuck! I lost my shit Ella, I just remembered hitting him then I was being held by Stan and Carl was holding Tom." I bit my lip I didn't wanna show that I was sad.

I mean my heart literally broke, I've been staying at tom's place and to know he's not only fucking me but random chicks also just sucks.

"We aren't together." Was my shitty advice to Jake who only scoffed.

"Yeah right, you guys been fucking for a year and a half. He needs to stop fucking playing with you." I licked my lips nodding my head. "So where have you been staying?" He asked and I bit my lip.

"His place." He nodded his head.

"Going back?" He asked looking over to me and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"No, I'm just gonna leave the shit I got there at his place." Jake nodded his head looking back out the window.

"Good, because he'll probably just try to fuck you again. Fucking dick." I would drop my brother off at the house and then just sit in the car, I didn't go anywhere I just sat in the car and looked out the window.

My phone was sitting in the passenger seat and Tom had called only about twice but I know why he's calling, because I am not at the house. I said I would be there yesterday. I guess that's one of the reason's he didn't call me back.