Daddy's girl at the beach.

The beach was a place she loved too go, she could not only sit in the sun for hours but she could be in the water for just as long. 

She walked with so much pride, and ease down the sand as if she knew, she just knew that every male on the beach was looking at her, every male was wondering what her tit's looked like underneath the thin fabric of her bikini top. 

"Come here." Is all he had to say for her turn around her eyes connecting with his she smiled licking her lips before turning back around and making way into the water, he sat in the chair watching as she went under then came back up her eyes still attached to his, she smirked running her hands down her breast only for a teasingly looong second before she began to swim towards the shore. 

Tom had gotten up his eyes etched on her as he walked into the water and got to her butt grabbing her firmly she yelped turning around. 

"Mm. Daddy." She wrapped her arms around his neck placing a kiss against his lips. 

"Were in public bad girl." He muttered pulling away only for her to hook the hem of his swim trunks and pull him back towards her. 

"When has that stopped you daddy?" She muttered her hand going into his trunks and gripping his cock, he looked around it was way to many people around here to do this so he seen a semi empty place with only three people who weren't in the water but on the beach. 

"Come on." He grabbed her hand and the two made way towards the empty part of the beach, she had began to swim which meant that Tom could just watch as she swam circles around him. He was suddenly shocked when he felt her hand on his cock and she stood up in the water smiling. 

"Daddy..." Her voice trailed off. "Remember that thing I use too do?" She asked her hand going inside his trunks for the second time but this time she pulled him out his breath hitching. "In the water?" She whispered closer to his ear before kissing down his chest, her head dipped into the water and she entered his cock into her mouth, his hand's turned to fist and he glanced around to see no one paying attention so he let out a moan glancing down to his baby girl as she popped his thick cock out her mouth the water and saliva dripping down her chin he gripped her hair into a ponytail. "Want more?" She questioned looking around and he didn't do a thing so once again she was in the water with his cock in her mouth, she licked the tip of his cock before deep throated him for a few seconds and his leg shook and he glanced around before looking into the water at her. 

"Fuuuck." He pulled her up by the hair and she wrapped her legs around him the two began to make out their tongue's were exploring one another's mouth and although her daddy wanted control she wasn't giving it up too him that easy, but all it took was for her to feel the tip of his cock rub against her core. 

"Daddy... Please." She begged her hips moving forward, he snickered and sunk his cock into her feeling his hurt cock deep inside her she bit into his shoulder to let out the moan that wanted to come out her hazy eyes opened to see the other's that were around had walked away so she tossed her head back letting the moan that she wanted to come out, do just that. 

"Baby girl." Tom muttered but she did nothing but move her hips forward and he gasp's in shock holding her ass up and bouncing his cock in and out of her, you could still hear the water swooshing noises and their skin slapping together she let out another loud moan as he hit her g-spot making her stomach churn. He noticed her body began to move away so he once again pulled her closer to him pulling her bikini bra down and attaching his mouth with her nipple, her nails began to dig down his back and he hissed out in pain and pleasure pushing his hips into her harder with each thrust he could feel himself ready to blow but he wanted a couple more minutes buried inside her his mouth left her breast and connected with them as they bounced up and down. 

"Daddy. Daddy! Fuck! Fuck!" It felt like her body was on fire even if they're in this cold water she still felt that fire and god did she love that feeling. 

"Come on baby girl." He placed light kisses in between her breast only slightly rubbing his lips against her nipple that harden on contact with his light touch, his finger went to her core and that's all she needed for her body to shutter over him as she was cumming around his cock he was squeezing her hip with his left hand so hard she could feel the bruise forming but honestly she didn't care right now all she wanted was to give him the feeling that she just had so she pulled his face to her's so they could once again began to making out with one another as his pace went faster inside her, barely giving her time to catch her breath as he was shooting his load into her, his legs shook and he gripped the back of her neck with the hand that was at her core pressing their lips against one another. 

He pulled out of her making sure to put on her bikini top that he had taken off and the two walked out the water with one another and towards the car, she sat on the hood of the car as he opened the trunk putting all there things inside she was looking down to her phone till she felt tom get in between her legs, as she went to look up he grabbed her him leaning down and pressing a light kiss against her lips. 

"I love you baby girl." Tom said and when he said it he meant it nothing could make his love for her go away. 

"I love you too daddy." She said smiling up to him he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he went to the passenger side putting her inside the car before he walked to the driver side and getting in. "Daddy?" She looked over to him and he glanced her way starting the car up. "Can we have sex again and then go eat?" His head whipped over to her, a little shocked at how open she was with it. 

None the less he would comply smashing his lips against her's pulling her into the back seat with him. 

Finished.