Talk dirty to him.

Two weeks.

Tom has been home from shooting his recent movie for two weeks and not once has he even tried to cuddle me, show me love or anything for that matter. Today I had photo shoot's, interviews, and some fan meet and greet's so when I got home I was more then happy to be greeted with nothing but a dirty house, I got up the stairs to see tom was in the game room, where he has been stationed since he got back home.

"Hey." I said walking in.

"Hey babe- GOTCHU!" He yelled into the headphones and I took a deep breath.

"Are you gonna look at me?" I asked but he didn't even budge so I groaned standing up. "You want some food?" I asked and for the second time he didn't say anything I shook my head and walked out the game room and into our room where I collapsed on the bed and closed my eyes. I entered darkness.

I woke up and the house was black which let me know it was now nighttime, I groaned rolling over and tom's side was empty.

"COME ON DICKHEAD!" I sighed taking a deep breath and closing my eyes once again, I got classes in the morning and work. I woke up the next morning and could tell that tom had came to bed but he was already gone, I quickly got dressed and glanced into the game room, Tom was sleeping I guess he woke up to early, I walked in picking up some of the things he had on the floor before walking out the house and getting to the first shoot.

"This is really sudden." My manager walked in as she was on the phone, I was getting my hair and makeup done. "I'll talk to her about it." She said before hanging up.

"About what?" I mumbled.

"You got a chance to be on a television series." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What show?"

"Brooklyn Nine-nine."

"What!?" I turned around almost messing up the makeup.

"You know it?" She asked.

"Duh! Andy Samberg, Melissa Fumero, Terry Crews." I scoffed.

"I don't know, anyways they want you to come in for season seven, a full season contract, they said their not sure whether you'll get another season." I nodded my head.

"Well call em back, tell em I will do it." I happily got up grabbing my robe and walking out the room

"You don't even know the pay!?" She ran to me.

"I don't give a crap about the pay, I want in! Do you not understand how proud my mother would be to see me on her favorite show? Get me on it. Now!" I said and walked away from him.

I was home the night after and seen some food on the counter I wasn't in the mood to eat, I walked to the game room.

"Hey babe." Tom said not looking from the t.v.

"Hi." I said sitting down and starring at the game. "I got a chance to be on a t.v show." I said and he glanced my way.

"Cool - FUCK! WATCH YOUR SIDE DARKNESS!" He snapped and I sucked in a breath rolling my eyes.

"Tom!" I groaned.

"Yes love?" He looked over to me and smiled, I just frowned and he looked confused before looking back to the t.v.

"Can we like spend time together?" I asked and he took a deep breath.

"Yeah, tomorrow is all you- DUDE! MOTHER FUCKER SHOT ME IN THE BACK, NO ONE WATCHING MY BACK HERE!" I sighed standing up and walking out the room I made sure to slam the door as I walked out.

Just breath! Just fucking breath!

I got out the shower had brushed my hair into a messy bun and was now starring at myself in the mirror, I was topless, but had on some underwear, knee sock's and a garter that connected to the underwear, I smirked at myself.

He won't be ignoring me much longer.

I walked into the game room gently closing the door, Tom didn't even look over to me so I placed a seat a little behind him so he couldn't see me fully if he looked over anyways, I placed my hand on his thigh and he didn't even move.

"YES! WE GOT THIS BABY!" He yelled but he didn't seize from playing the game. I got onto my knee's moving my hand up just a little, still he played the game so I leaned down placing a light kiss on his neck.

"Baby." I whispered blowing in a light breath. "I'm so wet right now." I nibbled his earlobe and I glanced to his hands that were tightly holding the remote. "I'm so needy right now baby." My hand went to his dick and lightly squeezed he hissed I started to jerk him off lightly over his sweatpants, finally tom looked over to me and his eyes slowly traveled from my face down my body his mouth opening wide the further down my body he got.

I stood up slowly letting go of his dick and he whimpered from the loss, I walked to the front of him and bent down so I was straddling his waist.

"What are yo-"

"Sh." I kissed his neck slowly moving my hips back and fourth, I heard the remote hit the floor and I bit down on his neck, I got to his ear and placed a light kiss. "You know daddy, you've been neglecting me." I whispered and I moved my hips just a little faster and pressed down harder on him. "You have no idea what I wanna do daddy." His hands went to my waist moving me just a little faster as he looked into my eyes.

"Tell me." When he said that I scoffed and moved faster he hissed out. "Tell daddy. Right now." When he said that I bit my lip.

"I wanted to strip you out of your sweatpants's and underwear daddy, I would have gotten on my knee's, slowly sticking your dick in my mouth before letting it hit the back of my throat." My hand trailed down his body and I placed my hands on his hard on my body still rocking back and fourth.

"Oh fuck." He moaned as I jerked it harder and I bit my lip.

"Mm, I love your moan's daddy." Another deep moan escaped him and I went to his ear. "Then I would pull your dick out my mouth licking a long stripe up and down your dick before swirling my tongue around and then slowly but surely I deep throat-"

"Baby girl... Stop." He moaned out and I rocked harder feeling his clothed dick rub against my clit I grabbed his shoulder.

"Oh god." I threw my head back and he groaned out.

"Baby girl st..." His voice trailed off because I placed a kiss on his lips, he almost immediately inserted his tongue into my mouth exploring all he could as I rocked my hips back and fourth.

"I'd slip your cock out my mouth, after making you feel just so fucking good daddy, I'd slowly slipped my underwear down before slipping onto your dick, I would go slow at first antagonizing slow because I know you hate that daddy." I whispered kissing his neck and he groaned. His grip on my waist got harder.

"Baby girl I'm sorry, p-please sto- AH! FUCK!" He moaned out as he was cumming in his underwear, I didn't stop rocking till he was begging me to stop and I stood up looking down to tom who was outta breath and looking up to me, I licked my lips and he stood up. "Daddy is so gonna punish you for that one." He growled and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Fuck me daddy." He hissed smashing his lips against mine.

"Oh, all night long." He said before kissing down my neck, and walking up towards the room.

Finished.