Never was just a night.

"Leo you've got to be kidding me, a strip club?" I said looking to my best friend who smiled. 

"Oh come on, you'll love it." He said getting out the car but I stayed inside he looked back to see I wasn't following and came over to my side opening the door. "Let's go dude my girl's waiting on me." He said in a duh tone. 

"I can't believe your not only dating but in love with a stripper." I said back. 

"Don't say it like something is wrong." He said sending me a slight glare. 

"No offense but it's weird, these girls are too spend money on not fall in love with." I said finally getting out the car and slamming the door shut. "I don't know how your okay with her stripping. I mean ew!" I said and he lightly pushed me away. 

"I've told her to quit. She doesn't want too, my girl want's to make her own money it doesn't matter to me because I know she's sitting on my cock at the end of the day...." I scoffed cutting him off. 

"She still showing her tit's and ass for a club full of creepy men." I said as we entered the club the stench of alcohol, smoke, and maybe even sex filled my nose. I stopped when Leo handed me a wad of cash. 

"Um?" I looked down from him to the money. "What is-" 

"You gotta make sure too make it rain, duh." He said before turning around. "Ah shit, that's my girl." He said as he looked to the stage and my eyes followed his to see his girl friend was on the pole, but something else caught my eye. 

The girl had dark red hair, her eyes were a bright blue and her lips were so plump I wanted to kiss her, my eyes made way down from her face to her chest that were only covered by star's on her nipples, her ass was covered with a red thong that was way to tight, and she had on six inch heels. 

I snapped back into reality to see Leo's girl walking off the stage and the girl I was starring at disappeared, I walked over to the two saying hi to her. 

"Who's the girl with red hair?" I asked. 

"Um which one?" 

"I don't know, she has on a thong and star on her nipples?" When I asked that she snickered. 

"I think they all-" 

"Her." I said as I looked to the stage as she walked down.

"Oh." She smiled. "You like tiger." I looked to her oddly. 

"Tiger?" 

"Yeah, our boss called her that because she's super shy but you fuck with her she'll pounce." 

"I don't think tiger's are shy-" I didn't get to finish because she grabbed my hand leading me right in front of the pole she pushed me down on the chair. 

"Enjoy." She whispered in my ear before walking towards Leo. 

She held onto the pole slowly sinking to the floor, before quickly spinning so her ass was in the air facing me, she only glanced over her shoulder her eyes attaching to mine as shook her ass, and my damn my cock got hard I should have actually listened to Leo and wore loose fitting pant's, but I didn't know I was coming here. 

I groaned lowly as she climbed onto the pole flipping upside down so she was on her hand's she lifted herself back up and spun around slipping onto all four's as she crawled over to me. 

"Throw the money dude!" I turned around to see Leo then my eyes went down to the wad of money and I was confused as too where I should put the money but when she looked down to her bra i got the hint putting some bills in, she then stood up and sexily walked over to the other guys, when I seen them began to put the money in her thong I felt a flood of jealousy course through me but I quickly fixed myself tossing the entire wad I had at her as she fell into a split, the song ended someone came on stage with her grabbing most of the money and putting it in a box while she walked off stage whispering something to one of the security guards before I watched her disappear behind the curtain.