Working late.

Working for the world renowned Tom Hardy was never a walk in the park, I had only been working for him going on three months. It doesn't help that he give's me shit about anything, the paper's, the client's, the way my desk look.

I would have cursed him out and quit already had it not been for my brother having to move my mother into a more expensive nursing home due to her deteriorating state. He's responsible for one half and me the other. We may not get along in a lot of things, but our mother is the one thing we can talk about without freaking out and fighting with one another.

Mr. Hardy is one of the wealthiest, and most successful business man, doesn't help that he's also an actor and an eligible bachelor with his big brown eyes, nice brush cut hair, chiseled jaw and not to mention that beautiful accent of his.

He was one of the hottest men I've ever seen, but that all goes away for me once he open's his mouth.

"Good morning sir." I greeted kindly with a smile as I do every morning.

"Your late." He said and I scoffed placing my things down on my desk, I then went to work just thinking about the way's he could accidentally get hurt.

I mean the stapler could accidentally staple his mouth shut!

It was maybe three hours left in my shift and other then Tom coming over and slamming paper's down my desk or commanding me to do something I was so ready to get these three hours over with.

"Olivia I need you to stay late." When Tom said that I opened my mouth to protest but he went into his office and shut the door.

"Someone's in a mood today." I looked over to Kathrine.

"Maybe you didn't fuck him right this morning." When I said that her eyes went wide and she went back to her desk, I took a deep breath and got to texting my brother that I couldn't make it to see mom today because I had to work.

He wrote back typical and I had to hold in the feeling of wanting to finally snap.

The clock was ticking and ticking away, the office was now empty and I wanted to get over with all the paperwork and be able to make it to see my mother still, I heard the door to tom's office open and when he had a stack of paper's in his hands I internally groaned.

"Olivia why don't you come into my office, I want you to look over these." I almost slammed the paper's I was dealing with already.

"Of course." I said and followed him into the office, I sat at the little table and chair he had, I took a seat and he placed down the packet of folders.

I don't know how long's it been but I was now starring into space the pen between my lips as I thought about what my mother was doing right now, I hope my brother is keeping her happy sometimes he can be cold.

"Olivia?" I jumped a little the pen falling.

"Y-yes sir?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded my head a little, maybe more in shock that he was being nice to me other then just glaring at me and scolding me for dozing off, Tom closed the folder he was looking at and crossed his arms.

"Is everything okay sir?" I asked and he took a deep breath.

"You know I could have fired you already right?" When he said that I bit my lip.

"W-what?"

"Your always distracted at work, your late almost all of the time, you never pay attention in the meeting's, and you always insult the others, I could and should have fired you the first month you were here, yet here you are." When he said that I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, so why haven't you?" I asked a little weary and he nodded his head.

"I don't know." Then he went back to working like nothing just happened and I had to take a deep breath.

"Oh wow, really!?" I snapped and he looked up.

"What?"

"Your gonna say you could have fired me, then should have fired me and leave it at that?! No way, I want to know why haven't you!?" He shook his head.

"See! This right here I could fire you, why aren't you happy with my answer's you always scoff, talk back, or argue!" He jumped up and I snickered.

"You got a lot of nerve, my mother is dying and yet here I am with you working on bullshit paperwork that doesn't mean anything at the end of the day!"

"You have a serious problem, why wouldn't you just say that." He suddenly got serious and I sat down in the chair.

"Fuck! I mean crap! No it's not even about you." I ran my hands through my hair. "You know what lets just get back to the paper's." I plopped down and started to once again so the work like it wasn't anything.

"It isn't polite to curse." When he said that I snickered.

"Didn't notice I was with my daddy." I tilted my head and his mouth suddenly dropped.

"Why would you call me that?" He slowly stood up and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Call you what..." My voice trailed off as he walked over to me grabbing my arm and pulling me out the chair.

"Say it again." I opened my mouth but quickly bit my lip.

"Daddy?" I tilted my head and he lifted me onto the desk crashing his lips into mine, I gasp's but quickly started to kiss him back, then I came to my sense's and pulled back. "Sir are you sure-" He connected our lips once again before pulling back and looking into my eyes.

"I can't get you get out of mind Olivia." Oh fuck! He sounded so hot saying my name, how did I not catch on to that before? I heard a loud crash and noticed all the things that were on his desk was now on the floor.

"Lay back on the desk baby girl. Daddy's gonna make all the stress wash away." My mouth dropped at his words, never had a man been so gentle and so deadly all at the same time. I did as told my back hitting the desk only a few paper's left. He slipped my short's before snaking his hands under my shirt and he hissed. "Bad girl." He looked up to me. "No bra?" He said before pinching my nipples, I moaned biting my lip, he dipped his head between my legs his tongue connecting with my clit he entered two finger's pumping in and out of me he started to suck on my clit and I seen star's, my legs sharing as his fingers pumped in and out of me.

"Daddy.." I moaned my hands going to his hair as I tugged.

"I knew you had to taste good. So fucking sweet." The vibration against my clit made my legs shake as soon as I was gonna cum he came back up to my level lifting me off the desk and sitting on the couch that he had. "Ride me kitten." I lined himself up with me before I sank down on his cock, he laid his head back and his hands went to my waist as I started to bounce up and down and he attached his lips with my neck as he sucked hard on more then one spot

"Yes daddy, just like that." I moaned into his ear and he bit down hard as he was sucking. I threw my head back as my body started to jerk that pain from my bit made my orgasm feel all the more better.

"Look at me! Do as daddy says." My eye connected with his as I bounced harder and faster against his cock. I started clenching around him and his groaned smashing our lips against one another, I was sent over the edge as I screamed out his name he bucked his hips up and then he was cumming in me, as he moaned out my name and ran his hands against my nipples, both of us out of breath, I got off his lap slipping on my clothes, he did the same.

"So, wanna go out like on a proper date?" Tom asked and I turned around looking to him with wide eyes.

"Seriously?" I asked and he looked shocked.

"Why so surprised?" He asked and I smirked.

"You never speak to me, then we sleep together and you wanna take me on a date?" I crossed my arms and he laughed.

"Oh come on, that's daytime me." I shook my head no.

"And daytime you is what turn's me off. I grabbed my paperwork and smiled. "Goodnight sir." I said walking out his office I grabbed my purse making sure everything was inside before I walked out the office building smirking the entire time.

Finished.