Never fails in the morning.

I woke up feeling the ache that I felt every single morning without fail, I rolled over sleepily expecting to feel my girl waiting on me like she always was but I was met with nothing but the coldness and then the conversation from last night popped in my mind, I honestly didn't pay any attention to it because she was wearing that sexy red see through bra that makes my cock harder just thinking about it.

"Fuck." I moaned pressing on my member my hips bucking up just wanting to feel something, anything to relive the pressure from my cock. I was already over stimulated the morning's were the worst for me, and I know it's not her job to help me but fuck could I use her tight pussy, or her lips wrapped around my cock. I used my other hand to shuffle around the bed knowing my phone had to be somewhere around here, I practically rolled onto my stomach searching for the phone smelling her scent on the bed made my cock twitch in my boxers so I slid them down my leg's needing this release. 

"Come on. Come on!" I egged myself on then finally I felt my hand grasp's the cellphone in a matter of seconds I was dialing her number making sure I don't dial my sister's number it happened once and I could barely look in her eyes for a month, not too mention she teases me about it every time she see's me, hearing it ring, then ring, then ring again I groaned in pain as my hand was already running up and down my painfully hard cock. 

"Hey babe." The innocence in her voice made my cock twitch and pre-cum to run down the side of my cock. "Are you okay?" Her voice was low almost in a hush tone. 

"No." I groaned out attempting to bite back the moan but had no such luck when it escaped my lips loud enough that I know my roommate heard it. "I need you, come home." I muttered my breathing getting heavier and heavier as my hand continued to jack my cock off. "I need'a cum baby. Fuck do I need to cum." I all but whispered.

"I should have known that's why your calling at ten in the morning." She said snickering a little. "Fuck babe your're always so needy in the morning, I mean shit." 

"Not needy." I moaned bucking my hips forward. "Desperate for you and only you." He promised no longer silencing his moan's or groan's he was letting it out as they fell shamelessly from his lips. 

"You sound close." She smirked to herself her finger twirling her hair and her eyes locked on the door that she know's he's inside. "I mean it never takes long for you to be ready in the morning, you always cum so fast with my lips wrapped around your cock." Her mouth began to water at the thought of tasting him, she was always in control in the morning's one of those rare moment's when she can fully take control of him. "I can picture your cock in my mouth baby can you feel my mouth wrapped around yo-" 

"Mm, so close." He let out that pitiful noise that sounded so desperate it made her panties dampen and her body just wanted to rush through that door but she new making him do this will just make her morning control so much stronger. 

"Fuck babe, you sound so fucking desperate I just wanna ride your cock, take away all your pain." She stopped talking and he let out a whimper as his cock twitched in his hand.

"K-keep talking, fuck please keep talking." She smirked to herself. 

"Gonna cum?" She moaned and when she did boy did he let loose the loudest moan she's ever heard from him escaped his lips as the sticky substance filled his hand and his hips buck forward. "Nu uh-" He was gonna stop but just at the tone of her voice he knew better. 

"W-w-" 

"Your not done, I know you could give me one more, put that hand back." She said and he looked around to see if she was watching him because he just took his hand off his cock but none the less he did as she said his hand attaching to his cock once again. "Good, now imagine me there baby, imagine me clenching around you as my body rocked back and fourth, my breast bouncing up and down then suddenly your hands connecting with them-" 

"ARGH! SHIT! FUCK!" He yelled out his hips bucking up and down before his hips stilled and once again his hand was filled with that sticky substance he let out deep breath's. 

"The bed sheet's need to be changed." He only heard a snicker on the other of the line. 

"Mhm, bad boy. I'll handle it, first you gotta handle something." When she said that he got serious propping himself up on his elbows and grabbing the phone taking it off speaker and putting it too his ear. 

"And that is?" He asked then he heard the door open and his eyes went wide. "You were here!?" He growled and she bit her lip. 

"Come punish me babe." In seconds he had her on the bed and was between her legs. 

"Oh I sure will, all morning." 

Finished.