The high therapist.

Part 5. Part 1 - God damn Emmy. Part 2 - Good time tammy. Part 3 - Don't know her name. Part 4 - Controlling Carly.

***

"That is wrong!" Cindy whispered yelled.

"I'm with her, she looks just like Linda it's gross." Bruce said and I glanced over to carly.

"Why are you guys here again?" I asked.

"Because you didn't do the therapy!" Cindy snapped and I groaned.

"I didn't agree to be there all day, you both know I need a blunt even thirty minutes ain't no way in hell was I just gonna sit in a room and talk about my feelings with nothing to smoke." Bruce shook his head.

"You know she said the same thing, which is why we paid her to come here." Cindy crossed her arms and I looked at Bruce.

"She did." I groand.

"So I'm gonna get this chick dressed and gone, and you're gonna clean this shit hole up, now." Cindy said walking towards Carly I groaned looking around.

I don't even know where to start. My place is full of pizza boxes, beer cans, liquor bottles, and a lot of empty blunt wrappers. I took a deep breath grabbing a huge garbage bag and began to clean up my place.

Two hours later.

"I'm impressed." Cindy said I collapsed on the couch.

"I'm exhausted and need a blunt, right n- Yes!" I said taking the blunt from Cindy as she handed it to me.

"When is she coming?" I asked, laying my head back as the smoke entered my lungs.

"Tomorrow morning, so you better be ready and keep this place clean till she is gone. Please?" Cindy got up and I nodded my head.

"You could keep that, we're out of here." I barely paid attention as they walked out because I was so tired from cleaning I just wanted to sleep, so I pulled the blanket on me and laid down hitting the blunt as I entered darkness.

My eyes opened, hearing yelling from the upstairs apartment, I sat up looking down to see the blunt was on the floor . I looked at the clock to see it's seven in the morning.

Ugh!!!!! I hate mornings.

I brushed my teeth, took a shower and then got dressed. I rolled up two blunts slipping on my sunglasses and walked out the door. After getting my coffee I saw it was now eight so I took a seat lighting up the blunt from last night.

*Knock.*

*Knock.*

I got up opening the door.

"Hello Mrs Nora." She smiled and I got out the way.

"Wow your sister wasn't kidding, you did clean." She giggled and I smiled.

"Yeah she kind of made me." I sat down and she grabbed a chair sitting in front of me, the table in between us.

"So your sister said you might be more comfortable here and we'll she's my best friend." I squinted.

"Then that makes more sense, she said she paid you a hefty amount."

"That was just a plus." I grabbed a lighter relighting my blunt.

"You don't mind right?" She shook her head no and took out her notebook then a pen.

"I wanted to talk about the first time you told someone ab-"

"I never did, I never told a soul what happened to us in that house, I only learned a year ago that Bruce and Cindy were seeing a therapist." She nodded writing something down.