The billionaire's daughter.

Tom was nervous.

He started working for a catering company only a week ago when today he learned he was gonna be at the house of Donald Skylar.

The CEO of Skylar Airline, he's a prominent man known for a no nonsense claw's when it came to anyone around him.

ANYONE!

He had gone over the rules his boss gave him over twenty times since it was handed to him. He had bit his lip something he did when nervous.

Only speak when spoken to.

Drop nothing.

Always ask before giving someone another drink or finger food.

No clapping.

No chewing gum.

No phone.

And absolutely DO NOT TALK TO MAN OF THE HOUSE DONALD WITHOUT PERMISSION.

"Tom party start's in two minutes, you are at the bar tonight if we need you on the floor we'll send for you." Tom nodded his head and made way towards the bar. "It'll be okay." His boss said and he smiled nodding his head again and taking a deep breath.

Halfway through this party tom was doing a good job, one thing he noticed is everyone looked around him, or over him like he wasn't even here and it made his heart beat a little.

They don't understand what he feels when they do things like that.

Just knowing at any moment any of these people can say anything he would lose this job.

That can't happen. Ever!

"Fill me up." Tom looked up to see none other then Andy Jones, he's an actor makes the best movies.

"A-Andy Jones, of course." Tom said and he snickered.

"No need to be nervous, I'm a normal person." He snickered and Tom filled his drink.

"First ever time at Donald's?" He asked and Tom took a deep breath.

"Yeah, that noticeable?" Tom asked and the man smiled.

"Yeah, you just got the look, but don't mind it's just gonna be a announcement." Andy said and Tom looked to him confused. "Oh we are all gonna find out who he's giving his billion's to." Andy said and then walked off tom's mouth dropped.

Wow, billion's is a lot of money.

Tom noticed everyone had taken a seat and the sharply dressed man walked on the stage soon after Donald Skylar followed him on the stage.

"Good evening everyone." Donald said and everyone clapped. "Now I present to you Miss Thalia Skylar my beautiful daughter, and the heir to my fortune." And just like that the place erupted in a bunch of cheer's and claps, tom's eyes went wide and he looked around.

The girl hasn't even got on stage yet, and heir? Damn, that mean's the girl is a billionaire. Lucky ten year old girl- Tom had lost his thought when he seen her walk on the stage, his mouth falling open at the sight of her. She was wearing a silk red dress, the front stopping at her knee's but the back of the dress going down to her ankles, her silver heel's and light make up made her all the more beautiful then tom went to her face.

She was no child.

She was beautiful, yes. Yet she was also sad ignoring her smile and looking into her eyes they weren't bright, or shining more so dull and red, as if she had been crying just seconds before. She wasn't enjoying herself that's for sure.