Not stopping his dreams.

"No, please don't be real, please don't be real. Shit! Please be a false positive, come on. Second one be negative."

***

A year ago.

Why was he staring at her?

That is the question Delilah was asking herself for an entire hour, she could barely pay attention to her father's sermon.

Tom had moved into this small town two weeks ago and his mother forced him to come to church today, he was pissed.

Well, that was till he seen her.

She had on a white dress that stopped at the top of her knee's, she had on some white knee-high sock's, her hair was done in a slick bun with bang's covering her forehead, when tom looked into her eyes, he seen one thing.

Innocence.

It made his dick hard just starring at her.

"Tom!" He looked over to his mother.

"Stop checking out chicks at church!" She said shaking her head and lifting up his little sister Sally who was only a year old.

"Yeah tom." His brother laughed and Tom pushed him away lightly.

"Shut up Darren." Tom said and his brother snickered.

"Who were you looking at anyways?" When tom looked over to see the girl she was gone, and he bit his lip.

"Mind your own busine-"

"Tom and Darren, inside. Now!" Their mother snapped and they both walked in, Tom seen her the girl again after he took a seat, she was on the stage talking to the priest, he was smiling as she spoke then she leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Whoa, that priest is gettin' sum." Darren whispered. "Ow!" He almost yelled out when their mother wacked him in the arm.

"Can you two not be boys in church." She whispered and the boys snickered, she only lasted so long before she was laughing with her son's.

She's never been the type of mother to go to church, or even make her kids go but she just got here, and she wanted to make friends, best way to do that is go to the church where it seems everyone is always at in this small town.

The priest was on the stage and Tom was starring a hole into this girl he doesn't even know, he wanted her to look over to him and when she did, he almost gasp in shock, her eyes were so blue it was like he was staring into a beach, then she smiled and he almost lost himself, he was going to move closer to her.

"I see you." Darren whispered and Tom groaned.

"Why are you so at me!?" Tom yelled.

"Sh!" The women behind him shushed him and that seemed to piss him off more.

"Don't shush me women, you shush-"

"Tom!"

"POOP!" Tom almost busted out in laughter when Sally yelled that because everyone looked over to the family and his mother groaned standing up.

"Let's go." She mumbled standing up and adjusting her baby on her hip.

"I'm sorry." Their mother apologized as they all walked out but tom was to focus on the girl to even care that these people were mad, or whatever this church folk get.

"Um, hello!" A women called once they got outside, and Terra turned around.

"I'm so sorry about what-"

"No, it's okay." The women cut off their mother Terra.

"I just wanted to introduce myself you knew in town, right?" She asked.