Like a dream for me.

I didn't move from my seat, I knew I was fucked.

Now I swear I didn't think when the dinner started that I would be making out with Tom's best friend of FIFTEEN years! I'm such a slut.

I could leave, and leave right now. Just walk out the door and never come back, shit I do got my own place, I just like tom's bed better.

Crap!

Just leave, come on just move your feet and walk out the door. Who know's what tom is doing to his friend most likely beating the crap out of him and telling him to never show his face.

I heard the door making me snap out of my internal debate I looked up to see Tom only poke his head in the door, he didn't look mad I tilted my head in confusion and he only smirked before walking in and when I seen Mason standing next to him looking a little confused.

"Baby girl?" Tom shut the door and I looked right to him. "Since it looks like you want to be fucked, I'm gonna let you two do just that." When he said that my eyes went wide and Mason's mouth dropped.

"W-what?" I asked him quietly and he licked his lips.

"Your gonna do it, one and only time. Then you two NEVER touch one another again or i'm done, with the both of you." When he said that I licked my lips wanting to smirk.

He could never let me go, no matter how hard he tried.

"On the bed. Now!" I almost jumped out my skin but I got onto the bed crawling towards the side nearest to the wall. Tom took a seat in the chair and just starred at me before looking to Mason. "Gonna help him baby girl?" He asked and I put my hand out Mason slowly walked over to me and I pulled him only inches away from my face before I placed my lips lightly against his, at first nothing was really happening but then finally he kissed me back his hand going to my back and closing the little space between us. "Touch her more, you didn't have a problem in the kitchen!" Tom snapped and my eyes went back to his for a second I forgot he was in the room.

Mason obliged his mouth connecting with my neck before his hand ran down my body then back up to my breast he gave them only a small squeeze as my hands started to make way down his body till I got to his cock, hearing a hiss I only glanced at tom before my attention went back to Mason who was sucking roughly against my neck, leaving marks no doubt. His hands went to the bottom on my shirt and he pulled back slipping my shirt off before tossing the shirt to the side I started to kiss his neck as he only played with my chest through the bra.

"Take the fucking bra off! I mean dammit Mason my baby girl is bored I can see it in her eyes, now aren't you darling?" Mason quickly got to the clasps on my bra and I looked over to tom he was sitting in the chair with his hard on already poking through his jean's. As my bra hit the floor Mason had wrapped his mouth around my nipple I moaned my head going back I heard fabric and looked over to tom who was now rubbing his cock over his jean's. My hand hovered over Mason's button on his jeans before I looked over to tom, almost asking if he really want's me to do this, and when he nodded his head I popped the button off Mason's jean's and slid them down his leg mason also stepped out of boxers I looked down to his cock not bigger then tom's but almost.

I licked my lips and looked back up to Mason who was starring down to me with lust he slid his fingers into my short's before slipping them down my legs, he kissed my belly button then the top of my short's as he slipped them down my leg he stopped seeing how damp I was in my panties, looking up to me placed a light kiss against my thigh and I bucked my hips letting out a moan.

"Wait a second." Me and mason looked over to tom who now had his hands into his boxers, I was so worked up right now I didn't want to wait, why was he doing this to me!? "Mason my baby girl here can work wonders with her mouth, you should show him." I smiled at him before bringing Mason to the bed he laid on his back I gently grabbed his cock jerking him about two times before licking a long stripe from his balls to his tip he hissed his head going back. "Fuck baby girl." I looked over to tom his cock was now out his boxers pulsing and red it actually looked pretty painful. I licked the tip of his dick feeling the pre-cum in my mouth I lowered my head slowly down onto him he moaned loud and he fit perfectly in my mouth I focused on his tip first swirling my tongue around and hallowing my cheeks I was now feeling the pre-cum in my mouth, lowering my head down, I began to take more of him I moaned and he put his hand against my head pushing me further on his cock, I moaned once again and this time he bucked his hips up moaning out my name I grabbed his balls gently playing with them before I started to suck a little harder and each time he hit the back of my throat he was moaning he started to fist the sheet's and his hips bucked as I tasted him in my mouth when I didn't stop and swallowed everything he yelled out loud his legs shaking as I got off him with a pop sound.