George's obsession.

Part 3. Part 1 - Ronnie Krays baby girl. Part 2 - The worst mistake of his life.

Huge trigger warning this story will be filled with things such as rape, abuse, and violent themes. Read on with caution but enjoy if you do. Welcome to Chapter 3.

DanniiStorey

***

Ron's Point Of View

I was making Crystal a cup of tea when I heard them... the asylum car sirens. I can't go back there. I run upstairs and pack what I can into a bag.

"Ronnie?" Crystal's groggy tired voice echoed out of seemingly nowhere. I looked at her as she sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes in the cutest way she always does when she's tired.

"Yes baby girl?" I said, continuing to pack.

"Where are you going?" She asked, I sat on the bed.

"I need to go. The police and the asylum are closing in on me and the only way to keep you safe is for me to leave." I said, holding her close as she teared up, I groaned as she kissed and bit my neck... maybe one last rough fuck won't be so bad, it wouldn't even be hard to do since she's practically already naked.

"You can't leave me again." She whispered and I gripped her hips as she grinded down.

"Sh." I began sucking deep marks into her neck till finally I heard her moan and that made my cock harden, her hand ran down my stomach reaching into my shorts and gripping my cock tightly, I pressed my lips against her standing up and pressing her back into the wall.

"Do something daddy." She begged, pulling my short's down. I kicked them to the side running my tip against her hole. I plunged into her watching her expression change to one of pure lust.

God was I gonna miss her.

"Faster daddy, fuck me faster." I growled turning us around laying her back against the bed so I could pound faster into her, she wrapped perfectly around me I bent down my lips attaching to hers our tongues dancing for dominance but my baby girl will always lose in the end, her nails began to scratch down my back the sensation fueling my thrust.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, pounding into her as hard as I possibly could, I felt my dick start to twitch, I was so close to filling her.

"I'm gonna cum, daddy!" She moaned, arching her back, allowing me a face full of her breasts, most men like big bouncy breasts, but I have always loved her smaller breasts.

"Hold it baby, wait and cum with me." I groaned, sucking and licking her nipples, her body, her in general, she can always make me rock hard by doing the smallest thing, even bending over.

I put her legs on my shoulder and pounded her as hard as I could, the bed began banging on the wall. I felt like I was gonna empty my entire balls into her.

"Cum with daddy, kitten." I said, rubbing her clit with my thumb, I moaned her name as I saw her face scrunch up slightly, I leaned my head back as I felt her cum all over my cock, I moaned as she moaned my name, I never thought my name would sound sexy till I met her... I moaned her name loudly.

"Crystal!" I moaned loudly as I emptied my entire balls into her, continuing to pound her as I did so, she loves it when I creampie her.

We had collapsed on the bed and she began trailing her finger across my chest.

"Where are you gonna go?" She whispered and I looked down to see she was already looking up to me.

"I don't know yet but I will call you when I figure it out." She nodded her head turning around so her back was facing me.

"I'm sleepy." She muttered and I sighed knowing she was crying but I had to get out of here, and I know seeing her cry would force me to stay.

I can't go back to that place, ever.

I had got into the car that Reggie sent over and was driven away, my heart broke more the further I got from the house, I laid my head back shutting my eyes. Reggie will make sure she's okay.

Crystal point of view.

Ron had left a week ago and today Reggie spent the day with me we just got food, did a little shopping and I even spoke to Ronnie by phone and I was so excited.

I had just gotten home. It was now dark outside and it scared me so I made sure everything was locked up before I felt safe and plopped down on the couch.

After watching some television I jumped in the shower putting on the new pajama set that I just got, it was a pink and silky romper I slipped my hair into a bun, I looked in the mirror.

"Let me go! Please let me go!" He slapped me across the face, making my face sting, tears brimming in my eyes.

"Shut up, whore." He took my knickers and shoved them in my mouth.

I blinked the memory away rinsing my face before walking out the bathroom I flicked the light off going to the kitchen and grabbing the wine glass, I suddenly felt as if I was being watched so I stared out the window but didn't see anything, I shook off the feeling and turned around.

I froze.

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

This isn't real.

I opened my eyes and this time he was closer to me almost pinning me between him and the sink.

"Miss me little girl?"

I managed to slip away, I ran upstairs and slammed my door shut, I slid down the door and sobbed as I heard his footsteps. My phone! I locked my door and ran to get my phone from the nightstand, I screamed as he started trying to break the door down.

"No nut job to protect you this time! You're all mine!" I grabbed my phone as he kicked the door down.

'To: Reggie
Please help me!'

I went to press send when he covered my mouth with a cloth, I fought back, but he held it tighter over my mouth, I couldn't fight it. I slowly sunk into unconsciousness, my phone dropped to the floor, my urgent message to Reg left unsent.

George bent down grabbing the phone he read the message and smirked, he slipped the phone in his pocket taking out the duct tape, he taped her hands, legs, and just In case she woke up he taped her mouth shut.

He grabbed her legs pulling her down the stairs and out the house he opened the trunk of his car putting her inside and shutting the trunk.

It didn't take him long to get to a fellow officers house pulling into the garage, he lifted her unconscious body out the trunk and threw her to the floor.

"Damn she's small." George looked over to Stan.

"Yeah, cutie too." George bent down grabbing her chin. "Get her tied down and mess her up a little, I'm gonna send a picture to Reginald." Stan nodded dragging her body into the house and going down to the basement, he untied her hands and legs chaining her to the pole that was next to a run down mattress.

I began to wake up, my head pounding as if someone hit me over the head and when my eyes adjusted to the darkness I noticed a man I've never seen hovering over me.

"W-what are you doing!? L-let me go pleas-"

"Shut up slut!" He punched me in the face the pain hitting almost immediately and the feeling of blood gushed out my nose.

"Please... Don't do this-"

"What did I say!?" He yelled grabbing my neck and my hand attached to his trying to stop him from killing me.

"Enough stan, I said beat her not kill her!" The guy let me go and I gripped my throat coughing.

"Say cheese." I saw the flash and heard the click but couldn't think straight as I was still catching my breath. "Knock her out, we got work." I tried to fight but two hard hits to my face and I was once again blacking out.

Part 3.