Not so dominate earlier.

It was pouring rain outside and the bar was semi empty only the selected few were able to enter, that didn't stop others from coming and waiting to get in.

A black truck pulled up soaking the already wet people that were standing in line, many groaned and some even began to leave. The umbrella came out the car from the passenger seat a man stepping out, he opened the back door a girl stepping out she was wearing a short red dress with see through stockings, her white studded red bottoms hit the wet floor with ease, a black mink coat was placed on her shoulder, she walked not once did the rain hit her body.

The guy kept a steady and quick pace next to the girl even as she got to the door, he had the umbrella shut within seconds and was by her side before the door even shut behind her.

The girl was escorted through the small crowd and right to a table where five men sat, all standing and bowing in respect as the girl walked over a chair being placed under her as she sat. Two other men walked in as her umbrella man walked out they got to her side.

"David, wanna tell me why you called this emergency meeting?" Tommy was at the bar. He grabbed a bottle of whiskey that one of the guys ordered earlier and he walked over.

"Whiskey, gimmie dat." Tommy placed down the bottle and the guy snatched it away.

"Anyone else?" Tommy looked around the table.

"Lemme get a vodka on the rocks, and two bourbon shots."

"Coming right up." Tommy got back to the bar and began to make the drinks, he heard the door open and was shocked when no one at the table moved he was confused.

The girl had a dark blue Jean jacket with a red crop top her belly button ring on view for everyone to see, she had on dark blue jeans as white ups stained with red, her hair was a dark brown almost black hair was curly and stopped at her upper back, she took at seat at the bar with a good sight to the table of seven.

"Want something to drink?" She turned her head connecting her eyed with toms.

"Sure." She placed her phone on the table.

"Well, what will it be?" Tommy leaned forward.

"Surprise me bartender." She giggled, Tommy genuinely smiled something he hasn't done in a while.

"Okay." Tommy walked over, placing down the drinks to the table of six.

"Who's that? I thought we said only friends." Victor snapped looking at the girl who was at the bar.

"She isn't one of your friends?" Tommy stood up, glancing over to the girl who was now looking down to her phone.

"No." Dexter said.

"Mine ei-"

"She's with me." Terra said crossing her legs the girl at the bar stood up walking over.

"You signaled?" She asked, grabbing her silver encrusted pistol and placing it on the table.

"Yes, they all seemed to wanna know who you were." Terra said and she smiled.

"I'm here on behalf of the man in charge, you guys have been screwing up." She sat up putting her pistol back on her side, Terra stood and she took a seat.

"We've been screwing up?! What about you guys, not sending the shit or sending too little, we can't work with the man in charge inconsistency!" Victor growled his hand tightly grabbing the table to not grab his gun.

"We had a off two weeks but I thought you were told that wouldn't happen agai-"

"Mind if i ask, What happens when you guys have another off week?" Taylor spoke up and she looked over to him.