The stepfather.

I hate him.

I've hated him since my mother married him.

He's a dickhead and then at the same time, I fantasized about him, when I was with Andre I thought about him.

I decided today was the day I would act on those urge's, it was about two in the morning my mother got back to the house with my stepfather two hours ago and she was drunk so I know she would have been passed out, I got out of bed and peeked down the hall to hear snore's so I walked out my room and into their room, my mother was passed out drunk like I knew she would be with one leg hanging off the bed, I looked over to Tom he was sleeping soundly his breathing was even and he didn't have on a shirt, I placed my hand on his chest and ran my hand down till I got to his waist and with my other hand I moved the cover's down, his body shivered and I smirked.

He's completely nude.

My lips parted at how big he was and he wasn't even hard yet, I looked up to see he was still in a deep sleep, so I reached down placing my hand on his dick I started to pump very slow, hearing a moan I looked over and his eyes were still closed, his breathing was starting to get uneven. He started to get harder which made this all the more better, I backed away sliding my underwear down and slipping out of them, I looked up to his face to see he was still sleeping, so I bent down licking the top of his dick before I slowly slid my mouth down, feeling a hand on my head I looked up still sucking him off, his eyes were wide open and he was starring down to me. He didn't say a word or move a muscle I stood up and looked down to Tom he lifted me up like I weighted nothing and sat me on his lap, I pushed my dress up grabbing his member and placing it at my entrance, Tom took a deep breath glancing over to my mom before his head went back as the tip entered into me I went down a little more and his hands went to my waist.

Tom was awoken with this odd feeling like something was making him more then feel good, he was more then shocked when his eyes opened and he seen her. His step daughter, yes he watches her when she isn't watching but he never once thought in a million years would he act on that, but technically he wasn't acting on anything.

She was wrapped around him so tight, so warm he couldn't take not moaning the way he truly wanted to. He's had sex with more then enough women to know how good sex felt, but this, something about this was so different, so good, maybe it was the feeling of getting caught by her mother or maybe it was just because he's dream't of this day since he first met her three years ago at the age of sixteen, her hands went to his chest to steady herself and she looked down to him.

Tom nodded his head and she started to bounce not enough to move the bed but enough for tom to clench his teeth together, he helped her move up and down and when he looked up to her he was more then shocked at the innocent look in her eyes she was moving up and down and the way her face was contorting he knew exactly what was happening and with that he placed a finger on her clit that made her hiss with the other hand he pulled her down to kiss him, she yelled into his mouth and when she got wetter he pulled his finger away placing it to his mouth, she was watching him the whole time her breathing outta wack with everything that just happened.

He pulled the strap of my dress down after that amazing orgasm revealing my breast to him, I closed my eyes throwing my head back as I let myself enjoy the sensation, his hands went to my waist and once again he was moving but he slowed when the bed creaked and he slowed down which only made this all feel better, I looked over to my mom and she was still knocked out then he started to go faster, to much faster he may have forgotten my mother was still in the bed.

"Shit." That came out loud and my mother started to move. 

"What's going on?" My mother groaned pulling the blankets over her head.

"Just turning over." Tom groaned and my mother let out a noise that sounded like a grunt before turning over then Tom moved me over so I was laying on my back and he was on top he smiled down to me and I bit my lip as he ran his hands up and down my body, hearing a snore I glanced over my mother was once again sleeping he slid into me and my mouthed open, he pumped himself into me and I wanted nothing more then to scream but I decided to just bite my lip, he was going faster and faster it seemed like he didn't care about the bed moving any longer because he was letting it squeak, letting it hit the wall  then he twitched and I felt him fill me up he slowed down moving in and out of me running his hands up and down my body, he pulled out and laid next to me, I slid out the bed and slipped on my underwear, I turned around and went to walk away but felt a hand on my wrist, I turned around and was meant with lip's against mine.

"Goodnight." Tom said and I walked out the room and back into mine.

***

The next day I woke up put on a white crop top with a plaid skirt, I put some black tight's and some black and white shoes, throwing my hair into a messy bun, I grabbed my phone and purse walking out the room.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hello." I answered the phone before looking at who it was.

"Hey baby." Hearing Andre on the other end I took a deep breath.

"Hey." I said walking into the kitchen.

"I miss your pussy baby." I sucked in a breath.

"I miss your coc- Hey mom." I pulled the phone away and my mom groaned.

"What were you gonna say?" She asked and I hung up the phone.

"Nothing." I shrugged and sat down she shook her head putting the plate in front of me.

"I got a meeting in Dubai." When she said that I looked up to her.

"Well you two have fun." When I said that I heard Tom scoff and for the first time today I looked over to him.

"He's not coming." When mom said that I raised an eyebrow they never got on a vacation without one another.

"Why not?" I groaned and she took a deep breath.

"Because it's with my boss, also what did I say about your tone when talking about tom!?" She snapped and I rolled my eyes.

"Be nicer when talking about tom." I mocked what she was gonna say and I stood up. "Whatever." I said taking the sandwich and walking out the house.

"I WON'T BE HERE WHEN YOU GET BACK!" I didn't say anything and just walked out the door to see Andrea look's pissed.

"YOU HUNG UP ON ME!?" He snapped.

"I know." I said walking right by him and to my car he grabbed my arm

"Okay what happened?" He asked and I looked to his hand then back to his face.

"Get off me." He let me go and shook his head walking away, I rolled my eyes and then mom walked out the house she had her bag's and was walking to the taxi that pulled up, I rolled my eyes getting in the car and speeding away.

Part 1.